Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

The people who will be deciding the election for you this year,
have and do support Biden.

Do you Double Speak?
The Transition Integrity Project
EXCLUSIVE: So-Called Bipartisan Founder Sent THOUSANDS To Biden Campaign

The Transition Integrity Project purports to be a neutral force but, in reality, the initiative is replete with fervent Never Trumpers and hard leftists. Not a single Trump-supporting Republican has been identified as a member.

The project “war-gamed” election outcomes where Biden, played by John Podesta, refused to concede the election.

And this revelation – donations between September 12th, 2019 and February 19th, 2020 totaling $5,100 to the Biden campaign from the project’s founder – is yet another blow to its facade of bipartisanship and neutrality.

The news follows an Axios story highlighting Hawkfish, a data analytics agency employed by the Democratic National Committee and pro-Biden Political Action Committees (PAC), admitting that President Trump will likely win an “incredible victory” on election night.

In the following days, they claim, mail-ballots would surface to flip the election in favor of Brooks’s candidate of choice: Biden.

Last edited:
20% of ballots werent even counted in new york

how can anyone think a mail in system with this little preparation wouldn't be a complete disaster?

20% of ballots werent even counted in new york

how can anyone think a mail in system with this little preparation wouldn't be a complete disaster?

Because people have forgotten how to think.

They are told how to think, but feel as if it is their own thought.

The Democrats want the election to be controversial and the outcome in doubt.

The left is begging for it.

Mark Zuckerberg thinks facebook should prepare the American public to expect the outcome to be overturned in the weeks following election day.

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will move to deter after election - Axios

Silicon Valley thinks it has a responsibility to regulate and protect the public. Mark calls it a "campaign to combat misinformation"... I think we already had a name for that... "propaganda".

They want there to be no decision come January so that Nancy Pelosi defaults to being in charge of the country, come the new year.

The shill media is in full swing campaigning for mail-in ballots. They are working overtime to spin any argument into a favorable case for vote by mail, discrediting opposition to it as best they can.

William Barr is on CNN making the case against Mail-In Voting and describes a case in Texas involving a guy with 1,700 registered ballots in his possession. The shill media immediately started publishing articles calling Barr a liar, that no such case involved anyone being indicted for voter fraud... it was merely democrat campaigner who just "improperly collected and mishandled registered ballots", but he didn't actually commit fraud... he only forged a signature, he didn't actually vote for anyone.

Meanwhile... they completely ignore that a guy was in possession of hundreds of ballots and could have easily forged votes, but was caught before he could. They even admit in their own article;

"Hernandez was hired by others to canvass neighborhoods for mail-in ballots, which he would then turn over to those who hired him for possible alteration...

...Chatham said he believed Hernandez was a low-level player in a possibly larger scheme that never came to fruition, and that prosecutors never were able to fully unravel."

So... they suspected something fishy was going on... but because they couldn't prove it, it therefore wasn't a threat and didn't happen. William Barr was obviously lying and is entirely off-base with his concerns and predictions.

“This is playing with fire,” Barr said during a heated exchange with host Wolf Blitzer. “We’re a very closely divided country here. And if people have to have confidence in the results of the election and the legitimacy of the government, and people trying to change the rules to this methodology, which, as a matter of logic, is very open to fraud and coercion, is reckless and dangerous.”

No, a Texas man was not indicted for filling out 1,700 mail-in ballots | The Texas Tribune

In fact... he didn't break the law... he actually prevented voter fraud! He's a hero and proves the system is secure! Not a villain who revealed it's vulnerability!

""He violated the law but not for voting, it was for procuring mail-in ballots under false pretenses," Chatham said. "The other thing that Barr got very wrong about the case is that we knew about this thing before it even happened, and prevented any potentially fraudulent ballots from being cast."

"It was a tremendous success story for the office," Chatham added."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/barr-false-recounting-texas-voter-fraud-case-effort/story?id=72816537

Don't worry everybody! Our small scale local examples only show small scale problems with this new way of voting that we've never had to worry about in the previous 250 years of holding elections... I'm sure this won't, at all, scale proportionately if we try ramping it up to the full national election held across the entire country.

No sir.
Full steam ahead. woo-woo!

Last edited:
kale have you blocked off the next 4 years for renewed autistic screeching? Kittycuck needs to plan accordingly to repeat the same 3 lines.

what we need after you abolish ice and your borders, is a new government agency (just replace dhs or sumthin) that governs media and facts and information so that we have a single, approved source for information.

works extremely well for germany, russia and china.

we should even name it "ministry of truth"

has a nice ring to it

i don't expect anything to change either way it's not like u guys post maga anymore it's just screeching at me and complaining about crime/fauci/covid/random reee

9nvD89p.jpg

reee

4 more years of REEEEEEE from the resident tw leftist SJWs

Or 4 years of complete and total LULZ with Biden at the helm

Either way, I win. Gonna mail in my ballot for sho

In that case.... Biden is dead first year, Harris first black woman president

And then Harris/Winfrey 2024

This election is going to be the best and worst election I have ever seen. By far...

The reactions people will have are going to be super potent.

giphy.gif
You know... a nice volcanic eruption in the continental US would really add nicely to 2020. Say, Yellowstone or something like that. Nothing would beat an alien invasion or a meteor strike in the Atlantic, but a major volcano would be nice.

But I agree with you on these next few years. Either way, they are going to be filled with many lulz.

You know... a nice volcanic eruption in the continental US would really add nicely to 2020. Say, Yellowstone or something like that. Nothing would beat an alien invasion or a meteor strike in the Atlantic, but a major volcano would be nice.

But I agree with you on these next few years. Either way, they are going to be filled with many lulz.
I think the US badly needs another 9/11 but like, on a bigger scale. Maybe a Mossad dirty bomb blamed on Taliban 2.0

UNITE THE NATION

Kno wat I mean?

Back