[Jurassic Park] First Fossil of Blood-Filled Mosquito Discovered

P Masta Flex

Contributor
Veteran X
First Fossil of Blood-Filled Mosquito Discovered | Western Digs

Screen-Shot-2013-10-11-at-9.27.52-AM-300x221.png

Through a series of events that scientists themselves admit was “extremely improbable,” a mosquito that feasted on the blood of Eocene animals some 46 million years ago managed to die and become trapped in sediment, but remain in tact, all while carrying a belly full of blood — its last meal.

"Plus, DNA molecules are too complex and fragile to survive fossilization, the team says, so it’s impossible to tell what kind of animal the Montana mosquito took its final meal from."

gg

"Plus, DNA molecules are too complex and fragile to survive fossilization, the team says, so it’s impossible to tell what kind of animal the Montana mosquito took its final meal from."

gg

it's not amber, it just more probable, it's also post extinction

bet you're fun at parties

Too bad there are faggot laws that prevent us from cloning a dinosaur. Eugh that's dangerous. Shut up. Everyone wants to see a living dinosaur. If I can't see aliens, I want to see a dinosaur. Who knows maybe it will bring the second coming of Raptor Jesus.

There aren't faggot laws in other countries. If it can happen it probably will happen at some point. I think the main problem is it isn't as easy as they made it sound in Jurassic Park.

Too bad there are faggot laws that prevent us from cloning a dinosaur. Eugh that's dangerous. Shut up. Everyone wants to see a living dinosaur. If I can't see aliens, I want to see a dinosaur. Who knows maybe it will bring the second coming of Raptor Jesus.

Can't clone a dinosaur, sorry. DNA can't survive more than 7 million years. Last dinosaurs lived about 65 million years ago. womp womp

No Hope For Jurassic Park? Scientists Say DNA Is Too Fragile | Singularity Hub

Back