I was just raped...

Haven't had both tanks on my truck filled in a while, last time, when gas was $3.229 it was $108.00

Hopefully I'll have my little work junker back on the road this week and be back to 36-40mpg instead of my current 16-19mpg

I see this as the car becoming a status symbol again. The days of every middle class fuckwit owning a 40k+ car are on the way out. Your high schoolers and 20 somethings aren't going to be rolling around in luxury suv's.

Hopefully 7 year financing and super low rates will be gone soon too.

He's full of shit on that gas tank size, i had to call nissan to find out. Biggest in the maxima is 18.5 gallons for that year. so it would of cost ya $74 to fill that fucker up. 23 gallons and that car would be dragging..lol

I finaly filled my Ram 3500 it has a largest standard fuel tank 52 gallons of diesle. Since i barely drive the truck unless its the weekends that tank will last me 3-4 months. 52x4.39 a gallon comes out to $228.28 to fill it up.

:lol: Thanks for taking 20 minutes out of your time to find out I was wrong. I've been told by multi people that it was a 22/23 gallon tank. I did the math, and it rounded up to 90$ and some change.

:lol: Heres 5 minutes of your life back...

:rofl:

Ya got me!

You were not even close to driving when gas was 93 cents a gallon

You're right, but I do remember when it was .90+ change. I was maybe 11/12 at the time. Hell I remember when people where bitching about it going up and over a $1.

When I started driving it was 2.00$ and some change...

It's not rape if it's consensual.

Best thing said so far imo. Don't just complain about it.. do something. I haven't bothered getting my drivers license (or permit for that matter)... I just bike. I'm not a fat ass so I can actually get places in a decent amount of time -- 20miles/hr = an hour or less to place that I really need to go to. Otherwise bart (public train in California) helps alot.

I haven't bothered getting my drivers license (or permit for that matter)... I just bike.

the-40-year-old-virgin.jpg

i never fill my tank because i can't stand the site of spending $40 on a trip to the gas station

i have to fill it more and it probably just inconveniences me more (have to refill it more often since i never fill it all the way) but it comforts me

You all need to turn in those SUVs and Ford F3750s and zoom zoom cars so I can afford to get back and forth to work.

Got it? GOOD!!

This is the first time I have ever complained about fuel prices. I am pretty worried that there is no end in sight in regards to the ever-escalating price of fuel. $5 a gallon in every part of the country by the end of the summer? I wouldn't be terribly surprised at this point.

Fortunately I only work 4 days a week right now (10 hour shift). That is likely to change.

FUCK THIS SHIT!!! I BLAME CHINA!!

I find this thread depressing. Please delete it.

6 years ago: "NO WAR FOR OIL!!!"

Today it seems like a good reason, as long as we can take teh oilz

Last edited:
This is why I support turbo cars that hit boost at 4000 and above.

Super great gas milage before boost, speed when you need it in boost range.

I WAS HOPING HE WAS ABOUT TO POST PICTURES OF HIS RECTUM GAPING OPEN AND DRIPPING CUM, CAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE THE UNDERAGE VERSION OF LOD

Back