I was just raped...

Nope, it has its uses, not 1/4 either, I can afford to drive the truck w/o any issues for the price of gas. Fact I'm one of those people that WANT $3 plus gas to force other research. I do have a toyota corolla but prefer to drive the truck. I've driven small cars my entire life...vega (my first new car), honda, vw, toyota, etc...

...and 21mpg for a full size truck is great fuel mileage...

rock on, sounds like we have similar viewpoints then. my wife and I share a 2005 Rav4 - and she only takes that 2 miles each way to the train every day. I take the bus to the train. We fill it up maybe once a month, including weekend errands, shopping, etc. I'm all for $5/gallon gas, or higher. Funny thing is if people actually factored in the cost of the war in Iraq (for which the sole purpose is to control oil / gas in the middle east), we're probably paying like $20 per gallon. Just b/c you aren't paying it all at the pump doesn't mean you aren't paying it.

and yea, that's great mileage for a truck like that. We don't get much more than that with a 4 cylinder Rav4 - maybe 27mpg on average. I drive about 90mph on the highway, so that kills my mpg avg.

Back