Current news thread

How in the world, does someone get released after clear murder???
That is some clown fucking world.

dude gets released on $50k bail.

Here in Tucson the other day, a guy got arrested for armed robbery, and had $100k bail set.

wtf???

50K?

Jesus - remember how apeshit people and the media were going when there was even a hint of someone getting riled up or frustrated in a vehicle during the BLM/ANTIFA Illegal riots? Seems to me like the law is heavily weighted in letting progressives off the hook for any form of violence these days. But, if you are tagged as "conservative" or right - the law and the media goes nanners.

This fucker did premeditated murder against a teen and is out on bail :lol:
Of course it was premeditated. See - you have to think about it before you step on the gas pedal. This was premeditated murder. Not manslaughter.

Here is the "extremist gang member"
Cayler-Ellingson.png

Last edited:
37b4ac0ef8c9bb99814b0e5d65dea9ea.png

What a fucking dickhead
(The guy on the left ;))

The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) is scrapping $1 million in scheduled TV ads for GOP congressional candidate J.R. Majewski after military records reportedly revealed he was never stationed in Afghanistan, despite claiming to have served there after the 9/11 terrorist attack.

Majewski, the candidate running against Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur in Ohio's 9th Congressional District, has been called an Afghanistan veteran for his Air Force service, but military records obtained by the Associated Press reveal that he was never actually stationed there. Following the reports, the NRCC canceled their plans to run ads for Majewski just weeks before the midterm elections.

According to an Associated Press report, military records show that he was in Kadena Air Base in Japan and was later deployed to Qatar, where he spent six months loading and unloading planes at an air base.

2022 Midterm Election news and updates from the campaign trail | Live Updates from Fox News Digital

Last edited:
Boy I bet the AP goes all out on every Dem candidate and looks up their history :lol:

Doesn't excuse this pos though.

EXCLUSIVE: The United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) in Colorado is encouraging cadets to apply for a fellowship program for "gender minorities" that specifies "cisgender" men need not apply.

The academy sent an email on Sept. 14 informing cadets that the 2023 application for the Brooke Owens Fellowship for "undergraduate women and gender minorities interested in aerospace" is due by Oct. 10.

The application on the fellowship’s website says, "If you are a cisgender man, this program isn’t for you."

"If you are a cisgender woman, a transgender woman, non-binary, agender, bigender, two-spirit, demigender, genderfluid, genderqueer, or another form of gender minority, this program is for you," the application states. "If you are a cisgender man, this program isn’t for you... but we encourage you to check out our spinoff programs, the Patti Grace Smith Fellowship and the Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program."
Air Force Academy promotes fellowship that bans cisgender men: "This program isn't for you" | Fox News

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
:popcorn:

Last edited:
Meh, why shouldn't they have the same opportunity to bomb brown people that cis white men enjoy?

37b4ac0ef8c9bb99814b0e5d65dea9ea.png

What a fucking dickhead
(The guy on the left ;))

The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) is scrapping $1 million in scheduled TV ads for GOP congressional candidate J.R. Majewski after military records reportedly revealed he was never stationed in Afghanistan, despite claiming to have served there after the 9/11 terrorist attack.

Majewski, the candidate running against Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur in Ohio's 9th Congressional District, has been called an Afghanistan veteran for his Air Force service, but military records obtained by the Associated Press reveal that he was never actually stationed there. Following the reports, the NRCC canceled their plans to run ads for Majewski just weeks before the midterm elections.

According to an Associated Press report, military records show that he was in Kadena Air Base in Japan and was later deployed to Qatar, where he spent six months loading and unloading planes at an air base.

2022 Midterm Election news and updates from the campaign trail | Live Updates from Fox News Digital

Did the AP give a reason as to why they didn't release the complete FOIA?

It clearly shows 4 deployments, with 2 of them being classified, but they didn't mention any of that.

The AP stated that I had only been deployed to Qatar. My records show my deployment location as classified. In addition, they forgot my deployment to Camp Hialeah in Korea (which is now closed).

M1zcuF2.jpg

Did the AP give a reason as to why they didn't release the complete FOIA?

It clearly shows 4 deployments, with 2 of them being classified, but they didn't mention any of that.

M1zcuF2.jpg

Well, they did not. Let's say that they painted the guy out as a dickhead. Remains to be seen I guess.

Back