[PC] Valheim on Steam is a surprise hit

ideally id like to get a boy and a girl out of her but shes well aware that we're having as many as it takes until i get the boy
brother only has girls and family name needs maintained u kno

eh im not worried about that but it would b cool
just wanna maintain the family name and encourage the next piece of shit to do the same

Friend coming over Saturday arvo for garage LAN. I created a world from a recommended seed. We will coop with fresh characters. I built a shack with chests full of weapons, armour, and food that I hauled from a more advanced world. Saturday night we are going to nerd it out.

Went on an epic voyage in my Karve to recover my corpse.. I'm trying to find a good spot to setup a second base to continue exploring within the swamps and beyond - the island I started on only has a small area of swamp with just a single crypt in there and not much else, so I need to voyage a little further out.

Meanwhile, the temporary base I setup at that little patch of swamp got attacked in one of those event thingies that spawned a pair of trolls out there who proceded to beat the snot out of it before I could distract them and lead them away while basically naked. Not nice.

This game needs automated minigun turrets.

Finally grinding for bronze. Hard work, but I don't mind it. Love the Black Forest. It reminds me of the place where I spent most of my happy childhood days with gramps and granny.

the bronze grind is fucking real
upgrade bronze pickaxe asap - saves a lot of time. the antler pickaxe is trash.

i just killed 2nd boss but theres no swamp on my starting continent so i gotta sail out and find me a new one

portals are godsends

Yep.. I'm thinking I need to build some sort of "Portal hub" to be able to zip base to base to base as I extend outwards....

mc hamster and akela

ur palaying "america the video game" and ur basically american as hell

welcome 2 greatness :cool: :flag:

a game about european conquest made by europeens

ya, bruh

america the game

ur denial of ur sin only makes u even more american :cool: :flag:

no b/c there isn't the ridiculous pretense of pissing on americans 2 fraudulently appear more "european"

no b/c there isn't the ridiculous pretense of pissing on americans 2 fraudulently appear more "european"

If by "european", you mean "white, and not American"... then in case you hadn't noticed, pissing on Americans is something we find pretty fun to do at times, too.

smelt first iron bar and pick it up

"here are 5000 crafting recipes enjoy"

like holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck

and i got two swamp crypts that spawned right next to each other so i got a shitload of iron

iron pickaxe+stonecutter= im gonna build a castle and ed isnt invited

Back