[SAUSAGEFEST] 9/10/11

No, fraggle is not attending, neither is mstrike. It's hard to afford a plane ticket when you are poor and live with your mother, in her basement, and spend all your money on crabs cream.

lulz

is that what's in refrieds sig

i was wondering why badmoff was so angsty lately

The_More_You_Know.jpg

you guys are really fucking creepy, you know that? How about you quit being faggots for five minutes of your lives? You're 30+ years old, act like it.

Last edited:
No, fraggle is not attending, neither is mstrike. It's hard to afford a plane ticket when you are poor and live with your mother, in her basement, and spend all your money on crabs cream.

lulz

what if they managed to make their way across the USA and showed up at your doorstep. what would happen then?

you guys are really fucking creepy, you know that? How about you quit being faggots for five minutes of your lives? You're 30+ years old, act like it.

:lol:

so the secret to being a "quality" poster is reposting news articles and providing absolutely no valueable insight into the event or topic?

shit poster indeed Mr. Lindsay Cobb Allen of Vernon, CT

:sunny:

Why are you "u mad" Mr. Paul Hagen, employee of Intergraph Corporation's Alabama office?

the funny thing is i don't think i've ever posted badmofofs name because there are plenty of other ways to get under his skin

as you can see :)

Yeah you're under my skin :rolleyes:

Again with the projection, it's like talking to a retarded 12 year old....

I think this is what's called a massive failure to troll. I'm not sure, but it certainly appears to be.

Back