Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Populace.

Take your meds before you hurt yourself.

try paying attention to something more important
like the videos I posted about Pencive
one of the worst choices Trump made

Populace.

Take your meds before you hurt yourself.

actually

in america the populace is populous

u wouldn't kno b/c ur from a little itty bitty titty loser country which needs usa's protection from germans 24/7

come back 2 the thread once u figure out how 2 make a populous populace by managing 2 breed over 100 million english (no counting the mohammeds, u conquered and colonized losers)

well, ya
Generally President Donald Jenious Trump was/is America First
what would you call the regime running ByeDone?

He's back at it, stealing more luggage.

‘Genderfluid’ Biden Official Sam Brinton Accused of Second Luggage Theft

Sam-Brinton-Conversion-640x480.png

I heard on NPR Radio that this guy is still employed and on paid leave. I guess, two felony warrants and arrests won't get you fired if you're appointed by Pedo-Joe.

You guys are so mean. He just needs understanding. She will become stronger overcoming the klepto disease. Until then, if any of you make fun of him, Doc Holliday's going come kick your ass.

is mike lindell ever gonna finish his golden raspberry award winning documentary trilogy the absolute series

Earlier this year, a Freedom of Information Act request was sent to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requesting that they release material from the Obama era potentially pertaining to Hunter Biden's business dealings, however, the White House has not confirmed whether they will seek to block the process.

Under the Presidential Records Act, Obama and the Biden administration were given sixty days to decide whether to release the material. If they elect not to give the green light, everything would remain sealed until 2029, according to Business Insider.

According to NARA, the material included 69 images and 282 emails, all containing the word "Burisma" between May and December 2014.

White House could block National Archives from releasing trove of Hunter Biden emails after FOIA request

SEND IN THE FBI

POSSIBLE NUKULAR SECRETZ

Back