Feeling hot hot hot

I can get a new one of these for about $2300.
ATV200 - Cuatrimoto - Modelos - Italika - El motor de tu vida

t7mkbvY.jpg

I'd like to get Plasmatics opinion man,
but if it's not rusty enough I'll look for used ones too.

We have a peninsula called Isla de Piedras with some awesome breaks. It's a long drive or a short ferry trip to the 'island'. I have a friend who has a house over there and give will me parking space. Besides getting around, it will need to do beach sand duty.... I'll make sure but I'ma guessing this thing will do well; they sell these in Mazatlan.

Last edited:
I can get a new one of these for about $2300.
ATV200 - Cuatrimoto - Modelos - Italika - El motor de tu vida

t7mkbvY.jpg

I'd like to get Plasmatics opinion man,
but if it's not rusty enough I'll look for used ones too.

We have a peninsula called Isla de Piedras with some awesome breaks. It's a long drive or a short ferry trip to the 'island'. I have a friend who has a house over there and give will me parking space. Besides getting around, it will need to do beach sand duty.... I'll make sure but I'ma guessing this thing will do well; they sell these in Mazatlan.

Please do not tease Plasmatic with toys over $25. That's just cruel dude.

We've had more than a few 4 wheelers and always go back to the golf carts. It's really nice to take someone with you. 4 wheelers are fun, but kind of lame solo. See if you can find a nice used side by side, they are super fun. Like a golf cart on steroids.

Yeah, a gas engine UTV would be fun. I don't know what they sell in Mex-i-co.

Yeah, guarantee your wife won't like a 4 wheeler ride, but a side by side is more useful if you want to go screw around in the dunes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just got done running a neighbors moped around the neighborhood for an hour. Gorgeous weather tonight. He left shitty gas in it over the winter, 3 years ago, and i never got around to looking at it. Started it on ether, seafoam and fresh gas in the gas tank and it's starting to run ok. Doesn't idle worth a shit, and sometimes takes a shot of ether to restart it at a stop sign. Seems to be doing better after 9 miles of beating on it.

Get a Ural (2wd in back, runs a PTO, etc)
UralBaikal.jpg

Here is a model with a drone

Last edited:
Oh, some john deere wheels and tires came up on marketplace earlier today. Drove out there after work, around 10 pm. Covid put the dude out of business in Arkansas, so he and his wife moved up here and bought rental properties. One had a bunch of john deere tires in it. Some still had the ups shipping labels. Bought a second 24x12 12 inch wheel and tire for the Deere GT235, and a bunch of new golf cart tires and wheels for$60. Woo.

Brand new golf cart wheels and tires.
56116c95dcb68bb743b74104fe80eef4.jpg

815531e50c51b2a6cd1d7cb0372aa209.jpg

John Deere 24x12 12 inch tire. These fuckers are $80 just for the damn tire new.
Evidently any defect got red paint.. No matter, I'll patch it.

8b57988bf5977719071f7d7b4d4ff54f.jpg

Last edited:
I nearly bought a Ural when I was living in China.

Then I found out how goddam stereotypical that was & also looked at the death toll on the roads and decided to stick with a driver or taxis

No mang, all choo need is a beeg wheel mang
iu

Don't you geev me any of dat grreeeeen macheen sheet either
iu

unless, choo chop dat shit bro
iu

iu

That seat got ditched pretty quick because the best way to ride it was by putting your foot on it and going around scooter style

Back