Feeling hot hot hot

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Itll buff out
3265ad037cd76a2174b7a70ee7204d97.jpg

9a6c2a3faa43ca2f97101ee7a8a27ae8.jpg

Last edited:
i don't get how you love to look at old junk and gross dirty shit all the time. but somehow in your brain you love that shit.

i can't stand seeing dirt and grime and rust and shit for very long. i like everything new and clean.

Transmission is getting weak in my tractor, and this has the upgraded transmission that fits into mine. Should be a bolt in affair, then the rest will go for scrap.

i would have guessed the transmission would be near the output shaft of the motor, which looks completely gone. is it under the seat? in the rear like a vette, helping the weight distribution so you can turn those tight corners on grass

i would have guessed the transmission would be near the output shaft of the motor, which looks completely gone. is it under the seat? in the rear like a vette, helping the weight distribution so you can turn those tight corners on grass

Nothing like a car, it's got 18hp. Hydro-static transmission under the seat driven by a belt attached to the vertical shaft engine.
Looks something like this.

John-Deere-LX280-Hydrostatic-Transmission-AM123275-LX255-LX266-_57.jpg

Wheels c-clip onto the axle, located by a key-way, with a drive pulley under the fan driven by the engine.

Mine has the smaller transmission that's prone to overheating and cooking the oil. If it doesn't boil out first. (10w40 lol) Axle manufacturer specs full synthetic, but deere puts dino oil in, and they fail prematurely. This has a reservoir and beefier internals.

Last edited:
Back