[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

I've heard real lawyers say it is risky to put your own client on the stand... not just people who play lawyers on TV.

I have also heard this. The only thing I can think for him going on is that he might have insisted on testifying. The usual thing they say is that a defendant should never testify.

#OJ Simpson exonerated

Which question should be objected?

Every single one where the prosecutor is testifying and not asking a question. Every question that called for speculation. Every question that's been asked and answered already.

I imagine this is just bad defense counsel or they are making a decision to be silent. We cant see the jury they maybe interpret this as the prosecution hanging themselves or appear too defensive

I dont like how he answers a lot of these questions

I wish they would have coached him how to answer these “why did you bring the gun” questions

are they suggesting good gun safety would be to leave it lying around? is there no justification for being armed for defense?

Last edited:
Y26vO8z.png

This pinch to zoom discussion is interesting

Its not actually zooming, its an ai enhanced/interpolated image. I suppose there is precedent here.

And only because the defense didn't object or coach Rittenhouse not to answer an obvious trap question.

Well that's interesting, apparently someone has live tweeted that the jury has stopped taking notes, sitting back, and looking bored.

Back