The Twitter Files

Bolton, of all people. Which Jew was whispering in Trumps ear "best shoo-in is Bolton. The critters will vote for him in a second"
wait i thought the whole reason Trump was great was because he's a maverick and he does his own thing, why is it suddenly some random aide's fault if things went wrong

wait i thought the whole reason Trump was great was because he's a maverick and he does his own thing, why is it suddenly some random aide's fault if things went wrong

i don't think you realize how many obama hold over judas swamp motherfuckers are still in our government

Amapedo, you know the docker crew will never accept you as one of them right? Even they don't like pedos..well maybe carl..and kittybot...but not bp...at least openly

bomb 'em bolton was brought in to scare the ME
still a mistake... but he's completely dismissed now by America First
same as
Pence
McCarthy
Lindsey
Schumer
Barr
Wray
The RINO NeoCon list goes on
If there is one thing that puts me off from President Donald Jenious Trump is his personnel pick. (He should never have fired Bannon or General Flynn for instance.) Most were already there and personnel he had to pick from; he didn't realize how corrupt the D.C. Administrative Overstate was. And some of the people he 'hired' Fauci Wray... can you imagine the uproar he'd get if he did fire them once he figured out how connected bad they were... i can hear msm now.

Again The FBI IS corrupt. Twitter proves it and there's nothing you can do but gaslight

Last edited:
The RINO NeoCon list goes on
If there is one thing that puts me off from President Donald Jenious Trump is his personnel pick. (He should never have fired Bannon or General Flynn for instance.) Most were already there and personnel he had to pick from; he didn't realize how corrupt the D.C. Administrative Overstate was

It was only the central pillar of his campaign. Unless he was just telling ppl what they wanted to hear?
Jenious

Back