Not in Xi communist China

Point of order Point of order

ya shut up... this is how we do it in REAL commie land

Stunning video from China CITIZEN FREE PRESS

You will own nothing
And we don't care if you're
fucking happy or not

Last edited:
it certainly is when compared w/ the lifetime "work" of the typical boomber (aka u)

don't u have more grandchildren 2b stealing from?

Did anyone watch that vid of the old premier (or whatever they call themselves; I think supreme leader at this point but...)
Did you watch it? That is some unprecedented shit right there

Byedone's prolly on the phone with Xi going

'look xi, i got things wrapped up here
Alex, Bannon, Tina,,,, Trump subpoena man,,, I'm aces'

XI 'hOld my beer my old friend'

anyway that was me owning another boomber so there u go

but ur rite u kno

i own nothing b/c boombers r nothing so owning boombers is owning nothing :cool:

i wonder if severed knows who that old coot was that was dragged out of their national little pow wow they have every 5 years

btw based on exchange rate (kfc vs. chinese wet market covid chikins) honorary kentucky state volunteer jr. militia neighborhood colonel is like 5000 lvls higher than chinese general

When (if??) CHINA invades taiwan this spring
What are the new Republican majority
in both houses
going to do

are we getting set up for endless wars
or being called weak and getting the blame

as a side note
remember Hong Kong?
neither do I

Communists are on the move worldwide. The west is worried about being woke. The outcome, at this trajectory, is clear and obvious.

If I was China I would just continue to invade Taiwan with Chinese spies until they've migrated the ccp into taking Taiwan..
prolly 60 years more

but the ccp may want to move a little faster than that for political reasons... March

Just a little prep work to do before spring.
China sends 71 warplanes, 7 ships toward Taiwan in 24 hours

“This is a firm response to the current U.S.-Taiwan escalation and provocation,” said Shi Yi, the spokesman for the PLA’s Eastern Theater Command, in a statement on Sunday night. It announced that the PLA was holding joint combat patrols and joint strike drills in the waters around Taiwan...

Last edited:
Back