when china invades taiwan

im not falling for this 1 again i believed u guys when u said ww2022 was w/ russia and that was only a few months ago

fool me once shame on u

fool me twice ur not gonna fool me again

it's w/ russia AND china, u gotta b inclusive if ur having a world war instead of a regular season war

well then, we'll just leave it a secret for you fael
until California gets a knock knock from the ccp

51dmBbDQhBL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Keep Aiding and abetting the groups dividing America by embracing the division and we may see that soon

Who knows if anything will happen. But imagine being China, this would be the best chance you have in a while.

I hope China can just take Taiwan peacefully at some point. The US has nothing to gain from this, and even if we get heavily involved it will not hold our attention for very long. China will always want this forever. Also, if you look into private gun ownership in Taiwan they don't like guns. If they knew China would have sights on it they had all the time in the world to arm their citizens, but chose not to do so. So now they expect Americans to die on their soil defending their unarmed citizens? No thank you.

with sleepy joe sheltering in the bunker and kackling kamala dealing with hr is it really wise for #3 in line to be flying into disputed airspace

YES

Who knows if anything will happen. But imagine being China, this would be the best chance you have in a while.

I hope China can just take Taiwan peacefully at some point. The US has nothing to gain from this, and even if we get heavily involved it will not hold our attention for very long. China will always want this forever. Also, if you look into private gun ownership in Taiwan they don't like guns. If they knew China would have sights on it they had all the time in the world to arm their citizens, but chose not to do so. So now they expect Americans to die on their soil defending their unarmed citizens? No thank you.

TSMC has a lot to do with all this. Forget the territorial claims. Look at what taking that company over can do for China.

Holy shit your misinformed. Taiwan is very important to the US economy.

My understanding is that Taiwan doesn't want to deal with China but really doesn't want to become Ukraine via proxy war. They have blow up-phobia so they mostly want to align with China.

my sources familiar with your thinking say you have no understanding and in fact think that the mortal kombat movie is a documentary on china/Formosa relations

Back