Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

I don't think it will specifically have a negative effect on a majority of children at all. [...] I'm in favor of state intervention, but at this level, it goes too far in my opinion.
Why is it going too far if you don't think it will have a negative effect?

Yes, you have. And each time I have explained to you that ignorant parents finding controversy in random shit is no reason to withhold education from children.

Lacking the nuance to see the distinction between slavery and LGBT acceptance is a good indicator that you're incapable of separating the truly ignorant from parents expressing reasonable concerns. It's how you wind up losing VA to Republicans over education.

Yes, you have. And each time I have explained to you that ignorant parents finding controversy in random shit is no reason to withhold education from children.

Even though I partly agree with you I guess I just value parents being able to make choices regarding their own young children a bit more. Especially with a shakey subject like this let alone the fact that the children will have more than enough opportunity in life to learn about it anyway.

unconditional love of lgbtqia ppl is retarded to begin with as is that jesus preaching shit with everyone

some ppl are just evil and some concepts are confusing

its ur right to teach ur kid how and what u want

Even though I partly agree with you I guess I just value parents being able to make choices regarding their own young children a bit more. Especially with a shakey subject like this let alone the fact that the children will have more than enough opportunity in life to learn about it anyway.
So... you care about gay/trans/etc people being treated better in society... but not more than you care about letting parents teach kids to be hateful and aggressive towards gay/trans/etc people without any correcting influence from schools?

Is that what you're trying to convince me of?

That really is how they think of it, parents are hateful, the school needs to be a "correcting influence" in how they raise their children.

So... you care about gay/trans/etc people being treated better in society... but not more than you care about letting parents teach kids to be hateful and aggressive towards gay/trans/etc people without any correcting influence from schools?

Is that what you're trying to convince me of?

What you're constantly doing is trying to portray me as the extreme opposite and ignore half of what i say while doing it. It's kinda silly.

Come to think of it, Amadeus has ignored my question on two occasions about what he thinks the age of consent should be.

What you're constantly doing is trying to portray me as the extreme opposite and ignore half of what i say while doing it. It's kinda silly.

Modern politics.

People like him are morons and will never understand why they cannot convince people to think like them. Black/white. Right/wrong. Waste o time.

Back