Black Lives Matter

Good, b/c I just saw this on the news and I was like hmmm... what if we put up a statue of a white chick doing a nazi salute? so why are we allowed to have black ppl doing black power salutes

glad some sense has prevailed, lets put up an amorphous blob instead

They should have put a car tyre full of petrol round its neck and lit the thing up

would have been way more culturally appropriate

Twit video of a Portland black cop talking about the riots... I mean, protests. It's 2 minutes long but well worth it and he goes into a lot of what we have all been :lol: about. The white kids in the riots... I mean, protests, talking for the dark ones.

w098gcGc.png

7wtHS4xn.png

it really is that simple. :shrug:

Twit video of a Portland black cop talking about the riots... I mean, protests. It's 2 minutes long but well worth it and he goes into a lot of what we have all been :lol: about. The white kids in the riots... I mean, protests, talking for the dark ones.

'... white protesters screaming at black officers,,,
who have the biggest nose I've ever seen...'

now he's in trouble
going to be fired for sure for that dog whistle
i heard it
hope he sneaks under the wire

7wtHS4xn.png

it really is that simple. :shrug:

First img was good too, but I really wanted to highlight this one.
I will judge people. I may even be able to judge people by their outward appearance
at a distance
and I will move away from them.

That one guy obviously doesn't know how to pick out and size a suit :eek:

jk the crack head definitely needs to be avoided

Last edited:
My days of watching pro sports is pretty much over.
It's been 5 years or so for me. I watched the super bowl last year mostly because the 9ers were in it but, I really haven't missed it at all. Other than the incredible parties we used to go to. That shit was a lot of fun but I was also partying heavily then.

I do miss playing fantasy football. But, in order to play it at a decent level, you have to really be following the game and I just dont see a reason to anymore.

didn't you argue yesterday that you'd be more afraid of the latter because of the crime statistics?

you can use statistics to realistically form an opinion as well, that is true, but a thug is a thug, whether white, black, asian, or hispanic. that is the truth as well.

Back