we are entering a new era on tw

ya but i live in canada dude

you'd look for any reason to leave if you lived here too

fuck that, if i didn't already live in the best place in the world i'd want to live in Canada!

hockey, weed, trailer park boys :signed:

I come here for the financial advice and the delusional fucks that make me feel wonderful about not being them.

what did you meet this girl online or something?

get a hold of yourself man

met her here while she was in town for some movie stuff with my buddy and some other friends from LA

have a free place i can stay in the hollywood hills thats 100x more pimp than my shithole here

might be able to pawn off the biz to a friend who will pay me a % so i'd have basically free cash there

also i hate canada and my life here

i know its insane but i'm getting too old to do something crazy like this and i dont have kids yet so its now or never

If it wasn't for like 10 ppl I wouldn't come here

U need to ip ban everyone from California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cali great. So expensive it keeps out fat people and idiots. Its like living in the promised land, free of peasants.

Don't hate.

Cali great. So expensive it keeps out fat people and idiots. Its like living in the promised land, free of peasants.

Don't hate.

This is not true. I see nothing but fat people and idiots every single fucking waking day in California.

honestly im just afraid of spending the rest of my life in regret hating the cold and thinking of the one that got away and the life i could have had in the sun with my dreamgirl

when the reality will probably be more like 'move there get laid for 3 months and then slither back to canada in shame and try to put the pieces back together'

that doesn't even really sound so bad

2hot pussy 2hot making me crazy

no doubt about that

but like

worst case scenario it's a long vacation and some complications if i came home

also i haven't had a real vacation in 10 years, running my own biz is as much a curse as it is a bonus

that and canadian winters already made me crazy, all it takes is a little pussy and im full out wacko apparently

a new era of faggotry

i have not seen its like before

congrats

you faggots

fuk i completely agree

for me it started when tribe talk turned into using long acronyms and ppl seeing it as witty

now its becoming another minuteman oath keeper neo con forum like twl did

figures all the neo con racists love it here

you are one of the worst parts of it. i mean do you really think you're a quality poster or bring something to the forum? do you think trying to delete the tribes forum was a boon?

Back