Shakes and Fidget The Game

Rustie

Veteran XV
Shakes and Fidget

Cool little rpg flash game if you got some time to waste!

Edit: We are building the guild right now. If you join we will have an invite to you within a few days! Put your ingame name on here, and as soon as we make enough gold for more members you'll get an invite!

Edit Edit: Confirm your email to get 10 extra mushrooms!

irc.tribalwar.com
#BloodEagle

Edit:

All questions answered here thanks to Skibbi9! +rep nigga

Shakes and Fidget Wiki index

Last edited:
moderately entertaining, but the system to quest is kind of effing boring.

Also, all of sudden the quest boses are kicking the shit out of me.

anyone make a guild ?

if so invite me ... Travace

the major problem i see with this game is the mushrooms... do you get more somehow ? cause im not paying for them and the only way to keep doing quests is to have mushrooms for the drink.

Mushrooms can be bought from the mushroom dealer. Click on "Mushrooms" in the game options, select your mode of payment and there you go.

In addition, you can find mushrooms in quests. You do not know if you will find a mushroom when you start a new quest but if you are lucky one might appear when the quest is completed. Without a mount the chance to find a mushrooms is 8%, with a Griffin it is only 5%...which means that the faster you travel, the less likely you stumple upon a mushroom.

ok atleast there is an option to not pay. i was hitting skip and used up all but 5 of my mushrooms till i realized it was snatching them from me.

i dont get why you have to wait 2 minutes for quests and 6 minutes for arena when its there and ready to go. i have 0 mushrooms and im going to stop playing this game.

you dont have to buy mushrooms. you can do quests and you'll sometimes get mushrooms. oh and if you buy a mount your traveling is alot faster. meaning if you have to wait 2 minutes, it'll be 1 minute instead.

i cant stop playing this stupid game

edit: i bought a pig. its fucking useless rofl

woah woah woah

thirst for adventure does not go back up if you sit around and do nothing?

wow
rustie this game just got 1000% more gay
wtg

yea thats what i was saying ... you HAVE to rely on the mushrooms to do anything in this game.

when you run out of mushrooms and you run out thirst for adventure you are fucked and its game over... if the only way to get a mushroom is to do adventures but i cant because i have no thirst and the only way to get thirst is to have a mushroom its GG.

maybe come back to the game tomorrow without working
see if it replenishes?

I'll just work and work and kill in the arena i guess

i spent all but 5 of my mushrooms doing skips for quests and arena.

DONT DO THAT.... mushrooms are super important to have so dont waste them on 1 min timers like i did :picard:

Back