LOOK AT ME I AM DOING DRUGS

Odio

Contributor
Veteran XX
Skysnipe thread.

I find live albums are the best to listen to when you are trippin'. Jazz and Harmonics also sound amazing. You need low light. The less light you have the better the visuals. When I am on CEV intense drugs, I normally just hang out in my huge walk in closet. Listening to music while peering into absolute darkness. I have been places and seen amazing things in my closet. It it always amazing.

I also call/text EVERYONE on my phone and ask them how their day is going and how they have been, as if i gave a shit. That is until the drugs kick in hard and my pone turns into a glow god that i worship.

02nov5-hot-beach-chick.jpg

I don't know. My associate got some new stuff in and does know what it does. So I said I would take a couple and see what happens.

So far I feel pretty good. I have some awesome DEVs (Dark Environment Visuals) What is being said seems more significant, too. I have to type without looking at the keyboard or the keys turn into alien language. I don't even know if I am typing in english. To me it looks fine, but i may just be smashing my hands into the keyboard.

i assume you mean "doesn't know what it does". and the quotes around associate aren't really necessary lol

the dark/closed eye visuals are horseshit compared to real visuals :p

I have never had a bad trip. This shit is called butterfly.

I should rename this shit nightmare. Because the visuals are like the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Last edited:
Back