Why is vaccine effectiveness such a hard thing to get clarity on?

could u imagine being amadeus' parent?

"Wilbur would you like to wear the blue shirt today?"

"Excuse me DNA donor vagina loaner birthing person it's AQUAMARINE. Only a sociopath would call that blue."

flash this thread exists because u couldn't figure out that u can just google pfizer vaccine paper and click on the first link

im not sure ur qualified to comment on covid anymore

These vaccines were not approved. They were accepted as emergency approach.

You're welcome.

Thanks Trump, Thanks Bill Gates, Thanks Biden, Thanks Ursula, and my special thanks to Mark Zuckerberg and...
Obama!

Don't forget to get your Covid Passport, because fuck Aids, Ebola and other serious viruses. If you get your passport everything will be OKAY!

*flies away*

Last edited:
It's a disease that is highly unlikely to impact any particular individual, but also one that spreads super fucking easily and can infect entire countries within a couple weeks. That has always been the aspect that made it so dangerous as to warrant all the lockdowns. Yes, maybe only a few percent of the infected would need to be admitted to hospital, but we still don't have enough hospitals for a few percent of the entire population.

The lockdowns were not there to protect the individual. They were there to protect the healthcare system from being overwhelmed.

This is the bit that sociopaths have trouble grasping.

Dude we have plenty of nursing homes to put people.
CDC at first said it was great! and I don't hear them screaming to stop
Hospital ships? We don't need your hospital ships.
No problem
(do you all really think it was 'incompetence')

But but

CASES

2tJW4ar.jpeg

I find the schadenfreude stories amusing, just on the basis that they never feature blacks, hispanics, or indigenous people despite their lower rates of being vaccinated and increased risk of death.

That’s funny, you never answered my question, even though I posted it twice. Yes, I have friends that are doctors. And?

110,477 new cases at an 18% positivity rate two weeks ago

"VERY low" :lol:

You understand that there is a difference between covid cases and covid deaths right? Just checking. I think there are some color by numbers infographics available if you need some extra help

Back