Black Lives Matter

NYC has had more shootings so far this year than in all of 2019

Mayor Lightfoots Chicago Sees 139 Percent Increase in Murder

Meanwhile Jason, in Texas....
Overnight Riot Report -- Austin Edition: Texas Police Dont Even Wait for the Sun to Go Down

b49d86ea-3ab5-418a-aedf-c03652029dea.jpg

Alex Jones talked about this the night before it happened. He really is right about most things.

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1289731352221249536

Apparently they had the large memorial you see above. Antifa also was trucking in a bunch of people with armor and guns to set up snipers while rioters would attempt to make an autonomous zone nearby. Some on the right and the police were tipped off about the plans, hence the massive police presence last night.

Texas really is in danger of turning blue sooner or later. I wonder if it would have been better to let Antifa do it knowing it would increase R turnout in November.

Here's the recipe - quit punishing crime.

That's it! Just add water - makes it's own sauce.

They're snatching innocent people off the streets!! :lol:

tbh i can't wait 4 the next line of soylent products

i hear they're going green

If we waited for the left to volunteer to go green
We'd starve!!!
It's for the greater good
for the cows
for the planet!!
Go Green!!!

There was a protest near me today. I thought it was about police brutality but it turned out to be PETA protesting the usage of canadian geese somewhere in a mall.

We have the perfect organization for them to join to show their support for animal rights!!!

Last edited:
Yup - the media and many companies seem to have forgotten who drives most of their revenue. The reality is people don't *need* them. Sure, we love our sports. We have held them almost sacred. But, people can and will walk away when it gets ruined by political BS. Just a straight up simple "fuck you" and we can always find something else to spend our time and money on. In reality, the couple of hours (or more) we regain will be put to better use doing something different.

And then there's this good news
Ratings Crash for NBA, MLB After Protest-Filled Debuts
Cancel these fuckers
Great article. There's 9k comments of people who are not watching. Yahoo has shut off comments on their articles because they don't want people talking. If an article doesn't allow comments, I don't read it.

Hockey came the closest but they have, "We Skate For Black Lives" on the TV screens in the stands. No hockey, it should really say, "We Skate For The Stanley Cup."

Besides the SpaceX landing, I watched Disc Golf. Here's 2 videos.
2020 Mid-America Open DISCRAFT | RD2 F9 | Jones, Locastro, Hebenheimer, Earhart - YouTube
2020 Mid-America Open DISCRAFT | RD2 B9 | Jones, Locastro, Hebenheimer, Earhart - YouTube

Yup - the media and many companies seem to have forgotten who drives most of their revenue. The reality is people don't *need* them. Sure, we love our sports. We have held them almost sacred. But, people can and will walk away when it gets ruined by political BS. Just a straight up simple "fuck you" and we can always find something else to spend our time and money on. In reality, the couple of hours (or more) we regain will be put to better use doing something different.

This sort of shit is always good news for local/college sport. Actually probably not college, they are probably all woke trash now.

But local grass roots stuff is where people turn for an hour or so of no nonsense men grabbing other men (or women, whatev)

Even better if you can park around the pitch and beep the horn when they score :sunny:

I was a diehard Seahawks fan, until they started the kneeling bullshit. Turned it off. Watched the Washington huskies instead. College football is a better product anyway.

Back