Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

I disagree ST
I think President Trump and his family are far above
the corruption the Dims and RINOs are involved with,,,
I don't think I'm a huckleberry; I've not seen any evidence of true corruption in their family like I do with Biden.

However you rate the degree of corruption for biden and trump..

nepotism is present for both.

That was my point

I guess I see the family doing a good job; are they getting paid?
Again I ask, is there anyone Anyone who would vote for Hunter??

I guess I see the family doing a good job; are they getting paid?
Again I ask, is there anyone Anyone who would vote for Hunter??

Reality is nepotism is everywhere where there is family and business/money. I don't necessarily fault for it nor do I openly support the practice. I just acknowledge its existence being every fucking where. And if I had a kid I would help them out also.

Then we get into corruption through nepotism. A whole different argument.. as it should be

so backwards

dont you ever feel like removing your head from your ass or has it been up there so long youre used to it

lmao

Is being a First Lady nepotism too? Doesn't family sometimes get involved in promoting/working at helping someone in office?
Is Ron Paul & Rand Paul's relationship nepotism too,,, sure.
so, ok. in the strictest sense it's all nepotism, but i still call
Hunter's use of the family corrupt, and we haven't even gotten into what Nancy's son Paul's been up to...

Sorry Severed.. sometimes. k, all the time I think, edit and then present a cut down version of my thought. I sometimes rely on people to extrapolate too much. It happens in my real life conversations too. My bad.

Corruption is what they should be hammering biden on and it is what the dems should be defending,.

However, as evidenced by the mass dumbasses out there.. they are stuck on the nepotism argument. Waste of time but a good point to make in the hypocrisy department.

Corruption should be the key word though.

I'd rather have Hunter Biden running our shadow government than MIGA Jared

Exactly.. those are called ideological differences now days.. sad but hey.. that's the game

MAGA TRUMP 4 more years!

Let's stop kidding ourselves that this is about who is righteous :lol: Epic fail all around for that one.

It is rah rah team fuck everything else. We used to compromise but that went out the window after 9/11

Exactly.. those are called ideological differences now days.. sad but hey.. that's the game

MAGA TRUMP 4 more years!

Let's stop kidding ourselves that this is about who is righteous :lol: Epic fail all around for that one.

It is rah rah team fuck everything else. We used to compromise but that went out the window after 9/11
You obviously didn't appreciate the humor that in clown world thats what happens, but in reality nobody expects hunter biden to be appointed to a government position because nobody is that corrupt... except the current guy.

I'll take the guy who wasn't impeached, and convicted of stealing from charity and running fake colleges. Its rly obvious when you think about it.

So you choose the racist, rapist, child lover, senile, dementia, puppet (<--biden won't be in charge, bank on it).. I am shocked.

I choose pussy grabbing alpha male trump

You obviously didn't appreciate the humor that in clown world thats what happens, but in reality nobody expects hunter biden to be appointed to a government position because nobody is that corrupt... except the current guy.

I'll take the guy who wasn't impeached, and convicted of stealing from charity and running fake colleges. Its rly obvious when you think about it.

keep on drinking the kool-aid, cum dumpster.

the guy was impeached by extremely corrupt establishment house democrats for trying to bring attention to biden/democrat corruption within the ukraine. the impeachment is more like a badge of honor. :shrug:

Reality is nepotism is everywhere where there is family and business/money. I don't necessarily fault for it nor do I openly support the practice. I just acknowledge its existence being every fucking where. And if I had a kid I would help them out also.

Then we get into corruption through nepotism. A whole different argument.. as it should be

If you're a government official and you help out your kid, you are into the corruption side of nepotism. Thats kinda the reason people are so pissed at big Joe

Traitors: Watch as they try to defend their son. pathetic

&
Heroines

Last edited:
If you're a government official and you help out your kid, you are into the corruption side of nepotism. Thats kinda the reason people are so pissed at big Joe

TBF trump is doing the same thing by giving his family jobs.. now are they getting paid millions to fake sit on a board? I dunno.. but I know Hunter was.

Back