ATTN Beren/Rayn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter? A douche is a douche and an asshole is an asshole.

Funny part is Mantello is finally doing something right. He STFU and know TW is getting bored and attacking themselves due to this boredom.

*ding!*

Ive lost track of how many times I found myself thinking "Dude, if you just STFU it'll blow over."

:lol:

simpsonsgood06.jpg

Are you going to give him a booting?

BTW if your sister takes pictures like this and puts them up for public view it means she wants this sort of attention.

thats what i said, and fartius defended montello with a car thief metaphor.

I never defended Montello...I just said that acting like someone deserves to be fucked with because they're vulnerable is retarded. I did not and do not contest that maybe Montello deserved to be fucked with. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid/insecure to understand/admit the difference. :(

I never defended Montello...I just said that acting like someone deserves to be fucked with because they're vulnerable is retarded. I did not and do not contest that maybe Montello deserved to be fucked with. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid/insecure to understand/admit the difference. :(

youre next bro

I can't wait for the follow up thread: "So the police is asking me uncomfortable questions about why everyone was calling me incestuous. Fuck you, TW!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back