ATTN Beren/Rayn

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and yet there's still people private messaging my sister on fake accounts saying i'm willing to sell her for cash so I can have a reason to fuck my own sister?

For all of those people that don't even know what the hell is going but yet are making accusations like they know what happened, I will personally tell you exactly what happened without the bias.

I posted a picture not a linked picture, a screenshot from tinypic (I uploaded) of a conversation I was having with people about an event promoter who did the run with the cash when she was supposed to pay us (The Djs and the club).
Xcursion found it funny to actually go out of his way, open up a new window, search for my name and go onto my facebook and link himself to my sisters page only to repost it back onto TW with direct links to my FAMILYs facebook page with comments saying I would love to rape your sister or some shit.

I private messaged Xcursion asking if he could please take it down both the comments and the links and blatantly responded with "No". After virtually saying the same thing again he yet again, said No.
Later he calls me an asshole for whatever stupid reason because I asked him nicely.
He then links himself to my mothers facebook page and posts pictures of MY FAMILY on this website (in the thread that I requested get deleted) saying my mum is rapeable, my sister is rapeable, my dad fondles my sisters pussy and that I sit in a closet waiting for my sister to get changed.

But hey guys, because i'm the idiot here aren't I?

Then later, dionysus decides to also post 20+ pictures of my sister, her friends and what not.
An hour later I get a call from a friend who told me my sisters pictures were posted on 4chan, with the direct link to this website, my sisters facebook page and a picture to confirm her identity with at that same instant whilst my sister was at the shopping she works at, I log onto her facebook page to rid of the amount of random people trying their HARDEST to add her as a friend for some stupid reason.

I ignore the requests but yet get facebook private messages linking to this website and the thread in order to embarrass me.
If you can't learn to respect a familys privacy then i'll be sure as hell having the police banging down your doors and cuffing you up for virtually breaking a law. Even on facebook there are a bunch of rules supporting my argument.

But yet i'm still the bad person?
Give me a break. Some of you people need to seek psychiatric help. I don't care whether it's a joke or not, this has gone too far.

Round 2 or 3 begins now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back