No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

image.png

Incel Definition: Short for "involuntary celibate" - derogatory term for a man, implying that the accused cannot establish a relationship with a woman resulting in sex.

Was I ignored by all the hot women growing up? Yes.

But, I have a GF who thinks just like me. We've been together since May of 2021 and she's a sex machine, wants it all the time. Not going to marry.

Good to know you've found a woman who is a sex machine in the first year of a relationship, that never happens.

More proof marriage makes the woman want to stop having sex. It's funny because men will joke about no sex after getting married, but it's true. Video by Better Bachelor on Locals proves it with scientific research. You may need to login in to watch, but his videos on Locals are uncensored and he can speak the truth that YT censors.
Shared post - Better Bachelor Videocast - Traps, Self Love, Marriage Sex and Rape
Watch the video (first 17 minutes), everything he talks about happened to me. The sex with Laurie dropped after we were married, she cheated, and blamed me. With the new GF she wants it everyday multiple times. The average guy wants it every 3 days. I'm often worn out because we do it so much. Guys, don't get married.

Last edited:
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding. This is everything I've been posting in one video.

These videos were not around when I was younger. Some people in this thread are saying it's common knowledge. Today it is, but a few years ago this knowledge was not shared and the media of today is still trying to make guys "simps" to keep the marriage industry going, which is perfectly talked about in this video here.

Back in the day, girls would say I was handsome, but they wouldn't throw themselves at me. A year ago I was on 3 dating apps and it took me 3 months to find the girl I'm with now. It was only when I dressed in a suit on a golf course at a wedding did my GF respond to me.

Over on SA when I posted what happened with Laurie they called me a liar, misogynist, was told to go to counseling, and I was banned from that site. Fuck SA, I did nothing wrong and now the truth is out there. YT is demonetizing these videos as well and censoring the content because they want men to be pussy simps with women in power. It doesn't work. That's why I'm posting video after video here.

There's 2 groups of people and the rules are different for each depending on your looks. Alphas can do anything, get higher paying jobs, get attractive women, treat them like shit, and it's all good. If Betas do the same thing they are called creeps and it doesn't work.

Last edited:
You posted on SomethingAweful about your relationship?

His old one with Laurie, and then "the Tim" banned him because they want money. Ngfm will read this and respond to it without understanding why this post is funny. He will lay out what happened in detail without awareness, and we will all smile. It is Truman Show.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding. This is everything I've been posting in one video.

She is pretty honest but there is more to it.

Why do chicks like bad boys instead of nice guys in MOST cases?

They don't want to be alone. They want to fuck and have a good time and not hurt anyone's feelings or get involved in drama. That is the number one reason.

Now, would they like to change a bad boy into a "keeper"? Absofuckinglutely. They LOVE changing a man.

But - the nice guy doesn't really have a chance with what is considered a "top tier" chick. You don't want her anyway. So, be the bad boy, fuck the chick and dump her. If you want. They are almost all a mess.

But - if you are looking for a mom/wife/life partner and you aren't a lady killler - just find someone you like/love and take care of each other. Spend time together. Have fun.

Look, you will know if you are a lady killer. You don't have to be the most handsome. A Lambo and a ton of cash for vacations in sunny places goes a long way. But my point is - if hot chicks are not getting into your bubble - you probably are not. They make themselves available in the most stupid ways if you are.

Anyway, it's frustrating but whatever. It changes over time, too.

Just find a person you love who loves you back and that's it. Take care of them and don't be a douche.

My father passed Friday night, 85 years old. He went like everyone wants too, quickly. The caretaker was with him. His heart rate and blood pressure were really high, so he couldn't do the exercises with the physical therapy person that afternoon. The caretaker had him rest and that helped a little. At dinner he threw up twice. The caretaker called me at 8pm saying he wasn't feeling well. We got on a facetime call and he looked pale. My GF (who is a nurse) said we needed to call 911, so we did. During this time he slouched over and the caretaker was still on the phone with 911. She put him on the floor and started CPR but it didn't help, he was already gone before the paramedics got there a few minutes later. He had a DNR so they didn't do much like you see in the TV shows. The GF and I were watching all this on my phone through the Alexa (drop in).

I'm at the house now with the caretaker (4 hour drive). The arrangements were already made with the funeral home. We're having a meeting to set up the viewing, he'll be cremated, and put in a niche in Michigan.

The GF was very supportive during all this telling me what was happening as we watched it on the camera.

Sad time for me but it was going to happen. But at least it's not drawn out like it is for others. He had dementia, bladder cancer, and went suddenly of natural causes. Even if they had taken him to the hospital, it probably would have been the same because he had a DNR, so no lung or heart machine. He went peacefully, in his own home, and it was quick.

Last edited:
sorry for your loss, robert. may your father rest in peace. remember the good times with him.

Back