[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

and again, the usa doesnt?

they attempted to "destabilize the democratic process"? by sharing guns and ammo memes on facebook? using the term "attempt" is fairly loose and meaningless unless you can provide context...ie what was the result...why is it bad...why should anyone care

"and again the use doesn't..." ok I know it's been a long time since pre-school, but surely you're familiar with the phrase two wrongs don't make a right.

the "what aboutism" you're throwing around here is stupid. the US has a history of destabilizing various states and regions, but that doesn't make us buddies with them. in fact history demonstrates that in many cases our subversive efforts soured relations with the targeted countries. we've acted shady, but the leadership of the countries we were subverting never pretended that shit didn't occur.

the divisive facebook memes deserve more than a brush-off. simple people are easily manipulated and we have a bunch of simple people in this country. some TWers thrive off of this childish shit. I mean "liberal tears" or "old man rage," might be fun for the lols, but the reality is there's been a concerted effort to play the dumb from both sides against one another and I'd argue the end result isn't to our benefit.

anyway when I was talking about the undermining of the democratic process I was speaking more specifically about the hacking of the DNC etc... and it looks like our god emperor reversed himself and has just stated he does in fact believe the assertions made by our intelligence community. Why did he he allow himself to be cucked by Putin on the world stage?

The kind of leadership Arizona deserves

Arizona state senate candidate killed mother in 1963

PHOENIX (AP) — A Republican Arizona state Senate candidate is shocking gun control advocates by sharing details about shooting and killing his mother in apparent self-defense more than 50 years ago.

Bobby Wilson says he shot and killed his mother after she shot at him with a rifle one night in their Oklahoma farmhouse in 1963. The Arizona Republic reported that Wilson was initially put in jail, but the case was eventually dismissed.

Wilson told some of his story at a Moms Demand Action forum in Tucson last week while speaking to the importance of a "good guy with a gun." He didn't say the person he killed was his mother.

divisive facebook memes deserve more than a brush-off. simple people are easily manipulated and we have a bunch of simple people in this country. some TWers thrive off of this childish shit. I mean "liberal tears" or "old man rage," might be fun for the lols, but the reality is there's been a concerted effort to play the dumb from both sides against one another and I'd argue the end result isn't to our benefit.

anyway when I was talking about the undermining of the democratic process I was speaking more specifically about the hacking of the DNC etc... and it looks like our god emperor reversed himself and has just stated he does in fact believe the assertions made by our intelligence community. Why did he he allow himself to be cucked by Putin on the world stage?

5r2a.jpg

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

trump is playing rite into the russians hands and its treasonous

theres a reason even foxnews was critical of him yesterday

how can u defend the man

muh narrative

Russian election meddling limited to 'a few thousand' of some 2 billion posts: Facebook - Washington Times

Executives from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube told Congress Tuesday that while they had identified accounts and posts linked to Russian internet operatives, their activity during the 2016 election was but a drop in the social media ocean.

Twice, Juniper Downs, a YouTube executive, said they had found a mere $5,000 in spending and some 1,000 videos that could be traced to Russian meddling.

At another point in the ouse Judiciary Committee hearing, Facebook’s head of global policy management, Monika Bickert, said that “a few thousand” out of some 2 billion posts were ascribed to Russian sources.

Indeed, the executives spoke only of Russian meddling, and repeatedly dodged questions about whether they had found similar efforts from other countries perceived as hostile to the United States, such as China and North Korea.

Their testimony seemed to dovetail with the recent indictments of Russian agents brought by Independent Counsel Robert Mueller’s sprawling investigation, given that when announcing them Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said there was no evidence the alleged activity had influenced a single vote.

Nevertheless, despite such disclaimers and the miniscule nature of the Russian-linked work, Democrats labored throughout the day to paint the 2016 election as somehow tainted. Several Democrats spoke of “threats to American democracy,” as they thundered about the underhanded efforts and President Trump’s Monday comments, which one Democrat likened to Pearl Harbor.

K.. seems like I posted a lot in the last few days.. I have been reloading like crazy. I have my laptop set up and I can browse and post hands free.

Here are my stats for 2 days

I have reloaded 5500 pistol rounds (9mm, .380) and 2000 .223 and 1500 .308.

9,000 rounds :lol:

Thanks for keeping me company.

Haha trump went full cuck and backpedaled on his original opinion when he read it in news that ppl didnt like it :lol:

Soros still controls this doofus like all his puppets

Sad! :lol:

Soy boy Trump making the "strongest" country in the world look incredibly weak one day at a time. Jesus Christ this is a monumental embarrassment and no amount of spin can deflect from this. It's like a funeral in here.

Last edited:
Back