TW's Obama Approval Rating

Obama Job Approval

• Total voters
Is it time to note that congress has an even lower approval rating currently?

Congress also is also less popular than cockroaches, Nickleback, Genghis Khan and root canals. Comparing anything to Congress isn't saying much.

Congress somewhere below cockroaches, traffic jams, and Nickelback in Americans' esteem - Public Policy Polling

I have no issue with our drone policy.

So what part of the drone policy do you not take issue with; because I'm assuming you realize the issue is not the use of drones, but the ability of a President to murder Americans without due process. You are essentially saying you have no issue with the violation of habeas corpus, and believe the President is allowed to act as a dictator. At least you do when your guy is in power...

It's the frozen metal door licking retards I am worried about.

First of all, it wasn't a door, it was a flag-pole.

Second, it was because he had delivered the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple dog dare. (Slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat.)

I explained that. Every other option would have been worse.

u think obama is a monumental disappointment, but because he is the lesser-evil from all other presidential picks, u still can't bring yourself to vote disapprove in this thread?

you're weird.

Yeah I don't see how "I'm disappointed/disapprove of the job he did" and "the other guys would be worse" are mutually exclusive

You can still disapprove of the alternatives are no better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could Bush defeat Bin Laden? No.
Could McCain defeat Bin Laden? No.
Could Romney defeat Bin Laden? No.
Could Obama defeat Bin Laden? Yes, and he did.

Therefore Obama wins Presidency and wins best President ever in all history books.

It's the creepy shadow government you really disapprove of, not the puppet on a string. They just do what they're told.

Back