OFN Television

Well, he's prolly not an idiot like me
'cause these new fangled TV
don't even need the plank
Just going to build up a pyramid of blocks under each footing

Spoiler

Last edited:
Yeah, those are good mounts. And IIRC, once you get the mount attached to the wall, and the other piece attached to the back of the TV, you can lift the fucker and the wife unit can help get the dealybob to line up with the mount.

oh ya sam,,, ves
you think we're going to put this thing up?
iu

nope, we's got professionals
with ducktape here

Spoiler

Last edited:
How did you go getting rid of the massive box? I bought a heap of stuff before xmas and had boxes coming out my ahole. I guess you can just throw it off the balcony? I had to cut them up to fit in the car and take them to the recycling centre.

Back in the good old days we could just make a pile in the yard and set fire to it.

PS
I decided just to get a flat wall mount. I think it looks better and we decided we wouldn't be moving it around.

Should be mounted a lot higher

My wife is usually falling asleep on the couch... she'll still be looking up at it.
Sitting on the couch it's still up from dead on.... i like it and wife really didn't like looking up... as you wish.
(She moves furniture weekly... that big chair will be maneuvered out of there.)

Last edited:
My LG B7 OLED with 12k hours finally shit the bed. It had pretty bad burnin noticeable on red/yellow images, but the main problem was not passing complete Dolby digital, dropping the center channel dialog audio. Snagged a refurb 65 c2 refurb at microcenter for $1k. Had 14 hours on it and no banding or burnin at all. Panel looks perfect. 77 c2 refurbs are 1799, worth it if you have a microcenter close.

Good job. OLED still the best picture. Never heard of a microcenter, but I'm from Ca. Like the price of that 77"

Back