Serious question: Do you think this country can ever 'mend'?

It has more to do with quality and frequency of your post. Pagy doesn’t post 10 threads a day that all get pushed off the board within 48 hrs.

Sure I get that, he doesn't post so often and the quality is great. So picking just one example would be super easy. Go on then, I'm excited about this now.

Okay let me search thru a bunch of old post and find something I don’t care about finding. Keep hitting F5 because it’s coming bud.

Untitled.png

^Chewbacca

I was going to post this here at some point.
The question really is: why should conservatives have any say in how the government is run? They can't govern themselves. Red states are all shitholes that can't take care of basic things.

Just don't understand why retards that can't read or write should be consulted on anything. Just eat the cheetos and shut up.

:rofl:

yes, blue states and their supplicants should be proud of being fucked over and fleeced by State and Fed gvt

keep sharing that wealth

but hey, do you mind paying more? thx

I was going to post this here at some point.
The question really is: why should conservatives have any say in how the government is run? They can't govern themselves. Red states are all shitholes that can't take care of basic things.

Just don't understand why retards that can't read or write should be consulted on anything. Just eat the cheetos and shut up.

california just made food stamps and health insurance available to illegals that will cost their taxpayers billions. Meanwhile their cities are so fucked up you can actually get an app for your phone to track the location of human shit in the streets of their cities

We got any stats on how many people have relocated from California to Alabama or Kentucky because of how terrible it is?

I can't recall a single post you've made, ever, that was remotely interesting or amusing. Feel free to point one out to me in case I slept through it, but you come here only to whine and bitch about what other people post. Must suck to be such a boring bastard. You might need to find a tailpipe to suck on and put yourself out of everyone else's misery.
see i asked you a simple question and youre still throwing a tantrum on the floor sobbing and drooling wondering why no one likes you

Conservatives and Libturds have had their chance... Blaming each other while collectively destroying the world. Each believes that their sins are somehow lesser than the others. The country will never 'mend' whilst populated with people dumb enough to consistently vote Democrat or Republican.

At least conservatives aren't openly degenerate, they don't force degeneracy on my family. But that is not enough for me to be one. Both your parties fucking suck but Libturds are so brainwashed and government reliant that it is almost as sickening as their degeneracy.

The only thing we can hope for is them killing each other off.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many Californians are in GA. All of them like it. A man working at a gun range I went to was from Hollywood, worked in the movie industry. Was had a wife and kids in LA, he said the summer of riots was mostly around where he lived and police never did much. He said he could have kept working in the industry in GA(tons of film production here), but just wanted to get away from the industry too.

A lot of Californians who have moved north have been shocked by how cold it is.

Back