Serious question: Do you think this country can ever 'mend'?

I've said this one thousand times, but I don't answer questions from TW. I post, and that's it.

^that shit is dope! These white boy rappers popping up everywhere killing it.

Everyone knows Vanster doesn’t read anything unless it affirms his brainwashing. He can’t answer questions he refuses to read. His leftest programming has taught him never to question and ignore all who do.

Last edited:
I think maybe this was Juggs point. Or something :rofl:

aT0Mx97.jpg

we'll have peace when all the belligerent assholes in the world have died a gruesome painful death, man I can't wait for that shit to kick off

we'll have peace when all the belligerent assholes in the world have died a gruesome painful death, man I can't wait for that shit to kick off

here's to hoping that you are one of the first belligerent assholes to go

I'd rather not have a war, economic or otherwise, but if we have to economically sanction and modify trade tariffs with red states, then that is what we will have to do. Ultimately, I just want the bigots and racists to be afraid again, go back to their basements and fume.

I'd rather not have a war, economic or otherwise, but if we have to economically sanction and modify trade tariffs with red states, then that is what we will have to do. Ultimately, I just want the bigots and racists to be afraid again, go back to their basements and fume.
what about the wife beaters?

are they better or worse than people that make noises you dont like hearing?

what about the wife beaters?

are they better or worse than people that make noises you dont like hearing?

You just never STFU about this in every thread. Fuck is wrong with you, whiny little bitch? Get a new schtick you haven't stolen from someone who's capable of an original thought.

You just never STFU about this in every thread. Fuck is wrong with you, whiny little bitch? Get a new schtick you haven't stolen from someone who's capable of an original thought.
dude do you need to jerk off?

i mean…its a very simple thing lil mitchie pie. you cant act like saying mean things is worse than, you know, beating the shit out of women. you cant simultaneously act like you’re defending womens rights when you beat the shit out of women. and you cant pretend saying mean things about women is worse than beating the shit out of women.

see this doesnt apply to you because being a loser doesnt mean youre nearly as bad as someone that beats the shit out of women. i dont get a woman beater vibe from you.

like here ill ask a question

what do you think is worse?

mean thoughts

or

choking a woman so badly that youre arrested and charged

I can't recall a single post you've made, ever, that was remotely interesting or amusing. Feel free to point one out to me in case I slept through it, but you come here only to whine and bitch about what other people post. Must suck to be such a boring bastard. You might need to find a tailpipe to suck on and put yourself out of everyone else's misery.

It has more to do with quality and frequency of your post. Pagy doesn’t post 10 threads a day that all get pushed off the board within 48 hrs.

Back