The Gabby Petito disappearance thread

KGB_ate_myBread

Veteran XX
Anyone following this?

Dude seems pretty sus, I think he killed his gf.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58579717

US authorities are searching for a Florida woman who went missing during a road trip with her fiancé.

Gabrielle "Gabby" Petito, 22, has not spoken to her family since late August, when she was visiting Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park with her boyfriend.

Police say the boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, 23, who has returned home, is now a person of interest in the case.

The couple had been documenting their cross-country campervan trip on social media.

Mr Laundrie returned to their Florida home on 1 September, police say. Ms Petito's parents reported her missing 10 days later.

But police say although Mr Laundrie is refusing to speak to them about her disappearance, he has not been charged with any crime.

Gabby Petito mystery deepens after Utah police release bodycam footage

So she admitted to hitting her boyfriend. He had marks. No domestic violence arrest.

Follow the law and she is alive

So I guess no body, no crime. There are so many places you could legit hide a body and it would never be found #1 would be old mine shaft since they are hundreds of feet deep and super acidic/metallic. Body would go to the bottom/dissolve and there are no ways to search that shit.

Only dumb criminals get caught, with few exceptions. What you see in the news and police blotters are the dumb fucks. The smart ones are not talked about.

Such a strange case.
Police body cam catches them in a fight, with her hitting the bf and admitting to having bad OCD.

If they got in a big fight and he just said "fuck it, I'm out", goes home, then she's found dead after wandering off into the wilderness - is that even a crime? For example if they were camping out in the middle of nowhere and she dies of exposure while trying to get out.

Still a really weird flex to just take our vehicle and leave the girlfriend I supposedly love behind and drive a couple days to home.

Guessing the dude is getting arrested sooner or later thou.

actually yeah, maybe he just got sick of her shit and bailed

she is probably lezzing it up on some hippie commune out there

although I doubt someone like her could stay off social media for more than a day or two, she would be lighting up all over the place by now

wasted pussy

they say 2 lesbians were gunned down at their campsite near there recently.. unsolved

Gabby Petito case: Utah cops not ‘ruling out’ potential link between double murder, missing woman, report says

missing-girl-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Stolen from elsewhere:

aug 12 they got in a fight at the moonflower cafe that one of the lesbian couple that was murdered in Moab works at.
that night the police separated gabby and Brian. so brian was in town by himself without her... while she was camping in her van by herself outside of town
that night the lesbian couple said they had some guy creeping on them and were going to need to move camp

Brian would need a mt bike at a minimum to go out looking for Gabby or anyone else... those are not hard to come buy, nor would renting a jeep or even hitch hiking be difficult in Moab.
Its likely that Gabby and Brian at least in passing interacted with one or both of the lesbian couple in town or at the moonflower where one of them worked.

Aug 13th Brian posts his last social media post (on his profile anyway) of Arches pics from the day before

Aug 14 the lesbian couple is reported missing...they are found dead (both murdered with multiple gunshot wounds... naked from the waist down, tops pulled up/aside) police have no leads and are still searching for who did it

I have been following this. It is weird. I am interested in the legal counsel and the "just don't say anything" approach.

This will likely come down to a
1) did he kill her
or
2) did he let her die. OF course, letting someone die is not illegal.

Will be interesting. She is def a psycho. He looks like a professional thief.

Back