[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

I doubt that it matters where the judge was born when sentencing a person that you've been told was racist towards mexican

When I say sentences, I was talking about the sentences in Trump's TWEET, you fucking brick. He called the Judge a Mexican, then babbled for a bit, and then called him a hater.

Nobody got sentenced as this was a civil case-- Trump offered to settle for 25 million, and the plaintiffs agreed. Honestly, you make me want to claw my Goddamn eyes out.

white-claw-black-cherry-us.png

When I say sentences, I was talking about the sentences in Trump's TWEET, you fucking brick. He called the Judge a Mexican, then babbled for a bit, and then called him a hater.

Nobody got sentenced as this was a civil case-- Trump offered to settle for 25 million, and the plaintiffs agreed. Honestly, you make me want to claw my Goddamn eyes out.

pathetic loozer
your watabotism is so fucking low beyond care
you idiots do see what he responds to right?
'hey guys go pay attention to tate'

When I say 'sentences' im talking about the bias of rulings of a Mexican judge when dealing with a POTUS who was taking actions to protect the borders of his country from an unending typhoon and was labeled as a racist towards mexicans by the same people that called out the national fucking guard when 50 illegals showed up in their neighborhoods and screamed until they were immediately flown out of their area.

Put the bottle down and pay attention plumanegro

That wasn't their bitch at all.

Among their complaints:

• Trump University was not an accredited University or college.
  • It did not give college credit, confer degrees, or grade students.

After being elected President, Trump SETTLED the lawsuits for 25 million. The plaintiffs should never have accepted that, and dug in, because a jury would have awarded them many times that.

Juggernaut's assertion that their complaint was that Trump did not personally teach any classes is something he made up.
:rofl: It was a fucking real estate training program and you're using that as a listable thing he "grifted"? I mean when you went to college and were affirmative-actioned in, did you have any clue was the college was and what they were offering or did you just show up at the nearest building and sign papers.

This is coming from someone who didn't like first college he attended. I had no delusions it was regionally accredited. They never said it was and I never assumed it was. I knew it was nationally accredited and what that meant.

Anyone suing for that is egregiously stupid and pathetic. And settling never means that there's actual wrong-doing. It means that the cost of dragging it out for 5-10 years isn't worth it, especially if he's going to run for Pres (and win).

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this is just too amusing.

I've recently learned of the term "Thug University." Does that mean if you pay money to attend this, it's an example of the owner "grifting" people who pay for it because it's not AKSCHUALLY a real, accredited university OR the people who paid for it are morons and didn't deserve a dime?

:rofl: Jesus Christ, Vanster. At least try.

Wait you mean this 2 week entrepreneurship retreat I enrolled in wasn't an actual university? Dang.

Every plaintiff that sued Trump University for grifting won, or he offered to settle. Put another way, he either lost, or gave them money if they agreed to stop suing him.

Current news: As the grand jury is convened for the hush money payment lies, Trump has finally admitted the affair with Stormy Daniels.

On the mega-successful Truth Social network yesterday, he said, “With respect to the ‘Stormy’ nonsense, it is VERY OLD & happened a long time ago, long past the very publicly known & accepted deadline of the Statute of Limitations.”

1. Doesn't matter if it's old or not, he's been lying about it since 2018. I'm sure most of us here are old enough to recall the Clinton blowjobs.

2. Statute of limitations only applies if someone has committed a crime. It's superfluous to bring it up-- unless of course, that in addition to having sex with Daniels, he committed a crime.

3. Crying about it on social media while the grand jury is already hearing evidence isn't going to do much, unless you're irretrievably thick and attempting to apply guilt salve to your ego.

This is tiny stuff, and in the grand scheme, doesn't (and won't) amount to much. What it will do, however, is set legal precedent for his pattern of lying, and it's going to come up again when he is charged with the big stuff.

Grand jury presented with evidence of Trump-Stormy Daniels payments : NPR

Every plaintiff that sued Trump University for grifting won, or he offered to settle. Put another way, he either lost, or gave them money if they agreed to stop suing him.

Current news: As the grand jury is convened for the hush money payment lies, Trump has finally admitted the affair with Stormy Daniels.

On the mega-successful Truth Social network yesterday, he said, “With respect to the ‘Stormy’ nonsense, it is VERY OLD & happened a long time ago, long past the very publicly known & accepted deadline of the Statute of Limitations.”

1. Doesn't matter if it's old or not, he's been lying about it since 2018. I'm sure most of us here are old enough to recall the Clinton blowjobs.

2. Statute of limitations only applies if someone has committed a crime. It's superfluous to bring it up-- unless of course, that in addition to having sex with Daniels, he committed a crime.

3. Crying about it on social media while the grand jury is already hearing evidence isn't going to do much, unless you're irretrievably thick and attempting to apply guilt salve to your ego.

This is tiny stuff, and in the grand scheme, doesn't (and won't) amount to much. What it will do, however, is set legal precedent for his pattern of lying, and it's going to come up again when he is charged with the big stuff.

Grand jury presented with evidence of Trump-Stormy Daniels payments : NPR

Which politician should we support that doesn’t have a pattern of lying?

Back