[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Calls for impeachment of biden begun before he took office, and begun on day one of his term.
Not to mention j6 and so on.

Americans are hypocrites. Get used to it.

With reason you retard. Biden is on tape strong arming a country that gave his son a 80/k a month job at a state owned company he had 0 experience in. There is a mountain of evidence showing he has been using his position of 4 fucking decades to funnel taxpayer money into his family.

DO you remember when trump used his 40+ years of government service to skullfuck the country before he was elected president?

Me neither . Now shut the fuck up and stay in your little lane on the asshole of this planet and when a discussion what its like to live on an island nobody gives a fuck about comes up, you're our go-to guy.

Who's crying?

Oh that's right - you're incapable of honest argument

You....about the government in a country you do not live in and have never been in.

As Americans we understand the rest of you shitheads on this mudball are envious..we understand. By the grace of God himself Americans wake up every morning and piss red white and blue excellence. But tone it down punkin know your role.

Tell me more whataboutism.

I said you're all hypocrites, so I'm think that about biden too.

Nobody gives half a fuck what your uneducated opinion is about this country, its president or its people. You're talking about something you know nothing about. You should give me your opinion on the mineral content on the dark side of the moon, i'll give that about as much attention moron.

Trump University was a grift because they didn't actually teach anything. It was all a performance about how great Donald Trump is.

The Trump Foundation was a grift because he pocketed charitable donations for his personal use. He is court-ordered to never run a charitable organization in the state of New York.

Trump University was a grift because they didn't actually teach anything. It was all a performance about how great Donald Trump is.

It was more that the students were subject to hard-sells on 3 and 5 day "seminars," for pyramid schemes by Trump employees. Lawsuit after lawsuit, where he objected to release of information motions, asked for continuances, then summary judgements -- he lost them all. He lost every lawsuit, Federal, state, and individual, and chose to settle them all.

After the federal one, where he settled for 25 million, he called the judge a "hater."

You....about the government in a country you do not live in and have never been in.

I've been to america several times. Not that it matters.

Nobody gives half a fuck what your uneducated opinion is about this country, its president or its people. You're talking about something you know nothing about. You should give me your opinion on the mineral content on the dark side of the moon, i'll give that about as much attention moron.

I don't care that you don't care. You on the other hand..

This is such tip of the iceberg shit - should prolly put it in the pLandemic thread.
Long part 1 Article that summarizes RussiaRussiaRussia
there is so much more to it
The press versus the president, part one - Columbia Journalism Review

<2016>
...At the end of July, the DNC held its nominating convention in Philadelphia. In attendance were legions of journalists, as well as Simpson and Fritsch. On the eve of the events, the hacked emails from the DNC were dumped, angering supporters of Bernie Sanders, who saw confirmation in the messages of their fears that the committee had favored Hillary.

The disclosures, while not helpful to Clinton, energized the promotion of the Russia narrative to the media by her aides and Fusion investigators. On July 24, Robby Mook, Hillary’s campaign manager, told CNN and ABC that Trump himself had “changed the platform” to become “more pro-Russian” and that the hack and dump “was done by the Russians for the purpose of helping Donald Trump,” according to unnamed “experts.”

Still, the campaign’s effort “did not succeed,” campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri would write in the Washington Post the next year. So, on July 26, the campaign allegedly upped the ante. Behind the scenes, Clinton was said to have approved a “proposal from one of her foreign-policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services,” according to notes, declassified in 2020, of a briefing CIA director John Brennan gave President Obama a few days later.

Trump, unaware of any plan to tie him to the Kremlin, pumped life into the sputtering Russia narrative. Asked about the DNC hacks by reporters at his Trump National Doral Miami golf resort on July 27, he said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the thirty thousand emails that are missing.” The quip was picked up everywhere. Clinton national-security aide Jake Sullivan quickly seized on the remarks, calling them “a national-security issue.” The comment became a major exhibit over the next several years for those who believed Trump had an untoward relationship with Russia. Clinton’s own Russia baggage, meantime, began to fade into the background.

The spying done on Trump by Obama, ByeDone/D.C. FEDs make Watergate look silly

If practicing how to curtsy is a prelude to being able to get on your knees
sorry for your lack of mobility, but I'll be patient

It was more that the students were subject to hard-sells on 3 and 5 day "seminars," for pyramid schemes by Trump employees. Lawsuit after lawsuit, where he objected to release of information motions, asked for continuances, then summary judgements -- he lost them all. He lost every lawsuit, Federal, state, and individual, and chose to settle them all.

After the federal one, where he settled for 25 million, he called the judge a "hater."

Yes. Let the hate consume you. Let it flow like a mighty river until it rules every moment of your being. Only then can you harness the power of the dark side.

vg5db.jpg

Back