New TW call for assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put this on the landing page

ttf0JTx.jpg

How about an Ode to the Lost where we have a little bio of those who have departed, by choice, by ban, or by death.

I don’t want to read this entire thread, so if any of this is said already I apologize.

Can’t we get a Sticky that’s kept up to date say quarterly or so that we can’t reply to letting us know:
* how well TW is doing financially
* how to donate (does subscription button still work)
* goal drives for upgrades etc
* any other pertinent server health related info.
* would love a health gauge like a thermometer showing red and green.

I say no replies because after 10 pages of cacophonous drivel, some of us lose interest.

I don’t want to read this entire thread, so if any of this is said already I apologize.

Can’t we get a Sticky that’s kept up to date say quarterly or so that we can’t reply to letting us know:
* how well TW is doing financially
* how to donate (does subscription button still work)
* goal drives for upgrades etc
* any other pertinent server health related info.
* would love a health gauge like a thermometer showing red and green.

I say no replies because after 10 pages of cacophonous drivel, some of us lose interest.

If/when we get a steady stream of donations I am going to be taking part of that and funneling to "Wounded Warrior" fund. Kinda gives me a few ideas on the streaming side of things.

tbf we hated on the tw'r who was helping twitch become a thing and told him how retarded his whole idea was...

oooops

:lol: no he didnt. and tw forums would never be able to exist if something like that was to happen.

just no.

uno doesnt know a twr was one of the twitch guys who invested in and got clowned on..

prolly doesnt know about zombieland either or lan centers without AC.

uno doesnt know a twr was one of the twitch guys who invested in and got clowned on..

prolly doesnt know about zombieland either or lan centers without AC.

You're talking about fishdix and his dad invested in it, he didn't do jack shit and got fired when Amazon bought it out because he was just another useless idiot.

And he tried to start juked.gg with his dad's venture money and it failed miserably.

So tw was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back