pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

It's weird Epstein never looked over at Maxwell and said, "Wait a minute, if we only use 18 year old girls the chances of getting caught are like, really remote."

i would guess 18 is how it started (maybe even before epstein/maxwell). then it was slippery slope and all of sudden there are 8 year olds :shrug:

i think we all know how that goes. one second you're jerkin your dick to barely legals and before you know it it's the kindergarten choir

Hugh Heffner had it correct. His girls were 20 somethings and even that was creepy, but people were ok with it. The girls he was dating were younger than his children.

People like Epstein really had sick minds to go that young.

Getting back to the news, Maxwell supposedly has someone in her cell watching, cloths made of paper, and no bed sheets. It must be freezing cold in there. That's enough to make someone want to give up the will to live.

Hugh Heffner had it correct. His girls were 20 somethings and even that was creepy, but people were ok with it. The girls he was dating were younger than his children.

Getting back to the news, Maxwell supposedly has someone in her cell watching, cloths made of paper, and no bed sheets. It must be freezing cold in there. That's enough to make someone want to give up the will to live.

oh and the small matter of dying in jail 30 years from now.

It'll be a bargaining chip. You name your co conspirators and rapists and we will give you a scratchy wool blanket

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

BCPsBYJ.gif

tbf 2 jizzlane maxwell

re: thread title, rite now i think all we kno is that she's a top pedo enabler and sex slave trafficker, not a full blown pedophile

in other words, she's still not as bad as amadeus :cool:

When my daughter was an occupational therapist at Bridgewater State mental institution/prison They had an inmate kill himself choking on toilet paper

i bet wat rly happened was he insulted her and she was all like "i'll clean the shit out of that asshole mouth of yours" and then did that thing w/ the toilet paper b/c that's how it is w/ gangsters i kno b/c i saw a trailer of "the town" w/ ben aflack

actually i got a better 1

"u need 2 wipe ur asshole after shit like that comes out of it, motherfucker"

Piecing this together.
Don't you think Ep & Max's whole show was for political/hollywood blackmail of top influencing people, all supported by Israel?
Hope they can follow the money. The starmakers need to control the stars they make.

Last edited:
Piecing this together.
Don't you think Ep & Max's whole show was for political/hollywood blackmail of top influencing people, all supported by Israel?
Hope they can follow the money. The starmakers need to control the stars they make.

Worked for Hoover.

i've heard jails employ the best a/c systems money can buy.
They do. In case you didn't see my posts a few months ago, I did jury duty in Fort Lauderdale. The jail is in the same building as the courthouse. It was freezing cold, to the point where it was painful. It's a different type of cold when you're stuck in it for hours. Like taking a cold shower, it hurts after you do it a few times.

Back