[Accident] holy fuck ...

thread title was misleading given the nature of the accident. I've seen worse accidents involving shopping carts.

that was the most boring fucking story ever dude, WTF... there's no catch or twist or anything?

why would you title it 'holy fuvk'?!?! i just read that shit and it took me a long time to read it because im stoned and shit and i have to re read lines about 5 times for them to register...

so as i was like 2 lines from the bottom i realized there is absolutely NOTHING to this story... you're basically just talking about how you got hit...

what the fuck man i want my 10 minutes of my life back

search my car accident thread braheem it has pics and death and teeth and blood and scary people trying to sue me

damn it i think the thread is gone or something

but some dude rammed his harley into my freind's car that was parked at the foot of my driveway

i woke up to a loud smash and ran out to see this dude on fire laying in the road and my freind's car in my neighbor's yard smashed in on fire

i put the dude out and went to check on him and his jaw was smashed over to the side, blood comming out his ears and eyes and his head was caved in in the back with hsi brains leaking out

it was fuckin gnarly

some guy near me hit a logging truck on his motorcycle. totaled the bike and came out with only a broken ankle

I didn't read the OP or the thread, and it looks like it was bumped too.

All I came here to say is that Ender has herpes because his girlfriend cheated on him.

You are lucky he took responsibility since Hawaii is a no fault state, he could have fucked you on the insurance claim.

Back