Help my gf win a guitar. Please :)

Omg is this Moolz/Godhammer? :D <3

And no, I'm not trying to "impress her with e buddies" lol
The truth is I don't know many of you and hardly any of you know me. I'm simply asking for a favour. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I posted this but some of you helped and for that I am grateful. I really am!
Now who wants to play some T2? :)
Moolz if that's you, we still have pu's sometimes. Mostly sun, mon, and tues. Come back :(

I live in Miami. She lives in Tampa. I still don't feel like I really know her that well. I met her this past June and we've only physically been together for about 2 weeks or so. So I kept my status as single on my page. She changed it to relationship. She gets mad. Changes hers to single as well. But we're still together hehe.
That's the light drama version :)

I live in Miami. She lives in Tampa. I still don't feel like I really know her that well. I met her this past June and we've only physically been together for about 2 weeks or so. So I kept my status as single on my page. She changed it to relationship. She gets mad. Changes hers to single as well. But we're still together hehe.

Is this real?

:lol:

Omg is this Moolz/Godhammer? :D <3

And no, I'm not trying to "impress her with e buddies" lol
The truth is I don't know many of you and hardly any of you know me. I'm simply asking for a favour. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I posted this but some of you helped and for that I am grateful. I really am!
Now who wants to play some T2? :)
Moolz if that's you, we still have pu's sometimes. Mostly sun, mon, and tues. Come back :(

Caylen!!1 =D

/queue Chariots of Fire

Hey buddy! I'll vote for your girlfriend man. :bigthumb:

I try to hit some PU's from time to time but been so busy as of late. See if I can make one tonight, if they're having one. :>

Take care friend.

:rofl:

Back