Not open for further replies.
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Vicarious
Rosetta Stoned
Lateralus
and I'll let the rest be a surprise :sunny:

During Rosetta Stoned I hear a ligther behind me, next thing I know, my buddy taps me and I look to see he is holding a cyclone. I took it and :bandit: a couple puffs, and passed it back to the guy who handed it to us. This guy had to be of been 65+, a grandpa no doubt. I'm thinking to myself "hell yeah, getting smoked out by an elderly gentlemen!".

After we got home we smoked our cyclone and 2 joints we had rolled.

:bandit:

very cool :bandit:

yay for free weed.

went to check out a new co/op. got 2 grams of anything they had for free.

picked up platinum kush and candy kush.

buds were small and not the best looking so im not doing pics of em. shit is stony tho.

stay :bandit: my friends

Hahaha just had a great joint with my buddy and smoked a bowl of hookah. :bandit:

Recap to last night, went to Tool with my buddies, got high and had a helluva time. Fast forward to this morning, I'm cleaning out the car and find the bottle my friend took his weed in. Rewind to last night; my friend complains about having bad gas all night.

Still on track? This is where it get goods. I'm smoking hookah and see the bottle I found this morning. I'm looking at it and see what it is..

Spoiler

:bandit:

i smoked with a war hero today.

i went to his house to repo his couch and tv, but he started showing me medals. he has a purple heart and bronze star. 8 fingers, and a giant dent in the side of his head. he's 40.
he got a hat signed by zz top at walter reed hospital, so he says it was worth it

anyway, i go over to pick up his shit, he starts showing me medals and i cave. he offers me a heineken light and i pass, so he offers to blaze. it was garbage, but i still got toasted as fuck. i told my boss that no one was home and ill go see him again tomorrow. i think i'm taking him fishing this weekend, he seems lonely

ps i went 2 years without smoking, and now i've smoked every day for the past 5 days. i've got a lot of lost time to make up for

i smoked with a war hero today.

i went to his house to repo his couch and tv, but he started showing me medals. he has a purple heart and bronze star. 8 fingers, and a giant dent in the side of his head. he's 40.
he got a hat signed by zz top at walter reed hospital, so he says it was worth it

anyway, i go over to pick up his shit, he starts showing me medals and i cave. he offers me a heineken light and i pass, so he offers to blaze. it was garbage, but i still got toasted as fuck. i told my boss that no one was home and ill go see him again tomorrow. i think i'm taking him fishing this weekend, he seems lonely

ps i went 2 years without smoking, and now i've smoked every day for the past 5 days. i've got a lot of lost time to make up for

that is compassion my friends...

im gonna go :bandit: and this ones for you

uh, i haven't really thought that through yet.

my plan so far is to knock on his door with the assistant manager (an avid phish fan). so the 3 of us will smoke and pretend he wasn't home. then, just before the deadline to file legal paperwork i'll tell him we REALLY have to pick it up. thats like 25 days away

he knows its just a matter of time, but he's a fucking hero man. i don't even like my job, you know

what are your thoughts on a nurse being randomly drug tested? I have a job interview that requires a drug test (not a big deal) but that can randomly drug test if get the job. it sounds like it's not "random" but, if under suspicion, you will be tested.

if it's because of suspicion of being high, stealing a narcotic or openly talking about it i can understand. but wtf should my boss care as long as i'm doing my job well and the patients are cared for? do you know how humiliating it is to get a drug test in the middle of a work day even if your clean? you still have to go to the lab, wait like a normal patient, piss in a cup, take it back to lab and wait for your results. All while normal patients in the hospital watch you as you get drug tested. Do you think that a patient is going to want a nurse who just took a piss test to take care of them either way? positive or negative? HELL NO. it's fucking invasion of privacy and i really hope i get this job and my personallity shines through so they don't ever need to test me EVER.

so much BS. healthcare is big business now and it's showing. 10 years ago there was barely any drug testing. Now i hear of medical staff literally getting their names pulled out of a hat to get tested. fuck that. the day my employer says that to me I'll only do it if they do it to.

define random for me please. some define it as a name out of a hat and some define it as cause for a test.

:shrug:

Just got home from work not to long ago. Been a rough weekend due to my grandmother passing. I've been smoking heavily, and staying in my room. Just about everyone knows at work what happened, so they kept bringing it up which made me not want to be there more as I started to get depressed.

I trucked it along, through on my head phones and did some paperwork that I had to do.

Anyways gonna go meet up with a friend to blaze a bowl and talk/walk around by the beach.

:bandit: before I leave
:bandit: while im gone
:bandit: when I get home.

Tonight shall be an ok night... hopefully.

:wave:

i mean lottery when i mean random. if it's for suspected use or for insurance after an accident then that's ok with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back