[Facebook Users] Help Rig A Vote For A Friend

LGBR

Contributor
Veteran XX
Hello friends.

My buddy has it in his head to go out to be famous in "Hollywood" directing movies. He has himself in some contest on facebook to get his face on a billboard in LA. He claims that you don't have to be a friend of his on facebook to vote for him, and you can vote 5 times a day. All you have to do is add the app to vote (which so far has done nothing to my facebook profile outside of that) and click vote 5 times.

VOTE LINK:
Login | Facebook

I'll keep this thread bumped for a few days with pictures of different girls from entourage.

Tonights is Emmanuelle Chriqui.

EmmanuelleChriqui2.jpg

Emmanuelle-Chriqui-3.jpg

Emmanuelle-Chriqui4.jpg

emmanuelle-chriqui.jpg

.images.emmanuelle_chriqui_gq_small.jpg

If the link to vote doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll try to fix it. Thanks in advance tribalfriends.

you act like this is somehow going to hurt me - i have nothing to lose or gain here

if i get him one vote from someone else, ive succeeded

and posted pictures of hot chicks

your opinions be damned

i voted.. you better not forget that when you are chillin on his 300 ft yacht in two years.

(lol rite)

I'm not doing all of that. Call me paranoid but I'm not friending some random person, revealing all my personal info, and then adding an app that does god knows what for the sake of being a nice e-person.

You don't have to friend him.

His name is Stevan Lekic.

You just have to add the app which has done absolutely nothing to my profile visibly, but I dunno who is gonna wind up getting my (fake and incomplete) personal information at some point from this. If it's HBO or Entourage related I probably won't care.

thank you mr vee

just for that you win a special picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head

Spoiler

Back