No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"

Her current campaign ads show her from younger days back in 1998 and even earlier. She won't use her current image because she looks like an old bag. It's like another lie.

hillary_clinton_bien_hoa_kieu_toc_theo_thoi_gian_9.jpg

my best qualification for president is how i handled my last job

the one that i was investigated thousands of times for (from Benghazi, to email server, to leaking classified info, to next lying under oath, and Clinton Foundation/Panama Paper connections) and all but indicted for

the one i had to quit because of brain hemorrhaging

and the rest of society has been brain hemorrhaging over ever since

I'm sold

#Imwithher

Meanwhile poor Corinne Brown, democrat congresswoman from Florida, has been indicted for using a non profit scholarship fund as a personal slush fund. She allegedly took $800,000 from it along with her chief of staff, but in fairness they did use some of the money to provide two $1,200 scholarships to students in need. Rather than employ the Hillary defense, she's alleging racism.

What the indictment says: The indictment alleges that she and her chief of staff, Elias "Ronnie" Simmons, set up a college scholarship fund in Virginia, raised more than $800,000 for it, and proceeded to spend a vast majority of the money on themselves "for personal and professional benefit."

Federal authorities allege they bought luxury boxes at concerts and football games in the D.C. area and that the nonprofit, One Door for Education, only handed out two scholarships worth $1,200. Federal authorities also say One Door was not properly registered as a nonprofit. The head of the nonprofit pleaded guilty in March to wire fraud.

Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell with the Justice Department said in a statement that Brown and her top aide used the nonprofit "as a personal slush fund."

The congresswoman and her chief of staff are officially charged on 24 different counts, including mail and wire fraud, conspiracy, obstruction and filing false tax returns. First Coast News reports the FBI has also charged Simmons with theft of government property, alleging one of his relatives received more than $700,000 in government salary despite "performing no known work."

If you're unfamiliar with Congresswoman Brown, here's a taste:

you have got to be fucking kidding me

please fool

don't do this to me bud

my last shred of human dignity flutters in hurricane winds of ignorance

alas

it is blown asunder never to be seen again

there is nothing sacred anymore

its all a big joke, a big laugh, a spit in the face of anyone that has ever read a book

the government is a vulture that swirls around the nation and picks out the most greedy and ignorant people. they satisfy the tastes of government for she is an evil bird that feeds upon only the most rotten and repugnant carrion meats. it grows bigger and fatter and all the more disgusting and vulgar with every individual is subsumes into it's whole.

Last edited:
Meanwhile poor Corinne Brown, democrat congresswoman from Florida, has been indicted for using a non profit scholarship fund as a personal slush fund. She allegedly took $800,000 from it along with her chief of staff, but in fairness they did use some of the money to provide two $1,200 scholarships to students in need. Rather than employ the Hillary defense, she's alleging racism.

If you're unfamiliar with Congresswoman Brown, here's a taste:

i1bciip.jpg

fuck, its like they elected Bobby Boucher's mom to govern them. Who the fuck did they run in opposition to her? Hitler? or someone terminally brain dead?

Back