No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"

Hillary Clinton continues to demonstrate solid leadership skills by blaming sending classified information through her email on her staff members. Way to throw them under the campaign bus.

kL7Zma.jpg

yes, it is a strange coincidence. but I don't think it's anything more.

especially seeing as the FBI director isn't even jewish - he's Irish

yes, it is a strange coincidence. but I don't think it's anything more.

especially seeing as the FBI director isn't even jewish - he's Irish

umm

did you know other people besides jewish people can use the gematria cipher?

That's not even a proper cipher. Nothing in his message directly translates to another message. It's just a word count. That's like saying since "Hillary" and "SheLies" are both 7 letters long it must mean something!!! :weird:

That's not even a proper cipher. Nothing in his message directly translates to another message. It's just a word count. That's like saying since "Hillary" and "SheLies" are both 7 letters long it must mean something!!! :weird:

i know, i'm just fucking with huscarl

You can always make a conspiracy connection appear legit when you know the outcome you are seeking.

Once you know how many words you need, you can just keep punching in variations of the sentence to generate a matching cypher and say "See! Look! Its uncanny!".

Then ignorant people echo back "It's a sign! A message in a bottle! It must be true!" because it agrees with their confirmation bias.

Her current campaign ads show her from younger days back in 1998 and even earlier. She won't use her current image because she looks like an old bag. It's like another lie.

Back