Whats for breakfast? fatboy edition

Seems completely unsustainable. Just eat real foods and lift weights. It really isn’t hard.

Looks like a diet you’ll never stick to. Enjoy yo yo weight

Its not meant to 'stick to'. its for loss. Then once i reach my goal i'll ease up a little, but still keep calories and carbs down. Its not a diet...its a change in eating habit.

:lol: you do 3 to 4 separate 30 to 45 minute workouts a day? Even your lies are fucking dumb

3 30 min treadmill shots (walking uphill) spread out across the day. about 30-45 mins of weights once a day. Sometimes i'll swap out one of the treadmill for work on a punching bag. Bag work is no joke, especially if you're not paying attention to your breathing. Easy to get gassed in like 5 mins.

So is juggertits taking 4 showers a day or just spends the bulk of his day smelling like fat sweaty ass.

Or he's full of fat shit entirely?

ok well if ur working out fine eat whatever you want doesn't really matter

900 calories a day + exercise seems pretty aggressive seems like you'd be worn out all the time but idk

I thought so as well...but actually i feel pretty decent. Its funny how people say 'all that diet and exercise seems pretty agressive' for weight loss, but they don't bat an eye if you come in with a bag of multiple cheeseburgers, fries and big ass soft drink or blow through most if not all of a medium pizza by yourself..thats apparently not 'aggressive' for adding weight.

So is juggertits taking 4 showers a day or just spends the bulk of his day smelling like fat sweaty ass.

Or he's full of fat shit entirely?
Usually 3. morning after exercise, quick one at lunch, one before bed.

need to try some of this squatch soap. i hear its pretty good for you, organic..etc.

...Its funny how people say 'all that diet and exercise seems pretty agressive' for weight loss, but they don't bat an eye if you come in with a bag of multiple cheeseburgers, fries and big ass soft drink or blow through most if not all of a medium pizza by yourself..thats apparently not 'aggressive' for adding weight.

I've found that also.

Why would people think eating all that crap is ok, but if you are trying to cut out the junk and eat better, and do a bit of exercise, they think it's not normal?

Because people are surprised a fat fuck isn't being a fat fuck anymore. They don't think the former is 'normal'

I thought so as well...but actually i feel pretty decent. Its funny how people say 'all that diet and exercise seems pretty agressive' for weight loss, but they don't bat an eye if you come in with a bag of multiple cheeseburgers, fries and big ass soft drink or blow through most if not all of a medium pizza by yourself..thats apparently not 'aggressive' for adding weight.

because ppl don't like to get involved in other ppls problems but they can't wait to jump in on the solution

AAKYjNb.img

Back