Star Trek beyond

I believe it is the USS Franklin.

scale_by_turtleman747-d9ty9wu.jpg

Last edited:
The Na'kuhl are a bunch of time traveling bitches who don't even die well. They have always had a bad attitude and the Tholians ass raping the Na'kuhl star didn't help matters. I lold when the Klingons doubled crossed them in a major way. That was shit was hilarious.

I believe it is the USS Franklin.

You are correct.

Are you surprised? Star Trek is a nerd niche, the only way to get them even remotely profitable is to market it as whizzpopboom film.

I don't get why everyone gets all butt hurt about the whole Temporal thing. Time travel has been going on since time began. In fact it's a lot more intresting than an officer beaming down with 3 red shirts because we all know how that will play out.

Takei is correct.

This is just Hollywood being hollywood by turning known characters upside down just to stir the pot.

If you wanted to make someone gay, why not Mister Spock? He's played by an actually gay actor and they've already fucked up the original vision of his character Gene had, so it probably wouldn't matter at this point if they made him also gay.

What would a non-emotional gay man look like... could you even tell if he was gay at all unless specifically told so?

he kinda has a valid point about changing the character

takei is gay, sulu was not. just make a new gay dude and call him lieutenant faggins or something

it's stupid because how does being gay have anything to do with the character as far as the plot and everything that the audience would see?

unless the subject of the movie is relationships and shit, sexuality is unimportant.

they're trying to do this shit with star wars too.
it's totally irrelevant and honestly just odd. the people who are so concerned with being accepted and blending in as normal people also want everyone to know everyone else's sexual preferences? even when it has nothing to do with why the character is doing what they're doing.

so for example with sulu. does him being gay affect his decisions in the new movies? did he go with kirk in the first movie to the mining platform thing because he's gay? why would that have any relevance. i don't have a problem with gay characters, i have a problem with it being stated to the audience. like why did we need to know this? couldn't sulu have just flirted with a dude alien or something and we'd go 'oh i guess hes gay? k moving on'. but nah its gotta be a whole thing lol.

it's stupid because how does being gay have anything to do with the character as far as the plot and everything that the audience would see?

unless the subject of the movie is relationships and shit, sexuality is unimportant.

they're trying to do this shit with star wars too.
it's totally irrelevant and honestly just odd. the people who are so concerned with being accepted and blending in as normal people also want everyone to know everyone else's sexual preferences? even when it has nothing to do with why the character is doing what they're doing.

so for example with sulu. does him being gay affect his decisions in the new movies? did he go with kirk in the first movie to the mining platform thing because he's gay? why would that have any relevance. i don't have a problem with gay characters, i have a problem with it being stated to the audience. like why did we need to know this? couldn't sulu have just flirted with a dude alien or something and we'd go 'oh i guess hes gay? k moving on'. but nah its gotta be a whole thing lol.

Looks who is in charge of both franchises.. fucking jews. Are you really surprised that they're forcing gay/interracial relationships?

Back