Johnny Depp Trial

Spinoff idea: Depp's psychologist Dr. Shannon Curry and Rittenhouse's detective Brittany Bray in Sexpert Testimony.

Just so we're clear:

and

Bonus: Heather Williams (from Rittenhouse Trial)

WARNING: Heather's accent is effectively erection repellent. Play video muted.

H0VuYrq.png

I think "Super MILF" appears on her business card.

edit: btw, this is a 6-week trial. Amber will be on the stand for 6 days.

Reminds me of Kate Beckinsale :unf:

Brittany Bray is ridiculously smoking hot, she is right in my wheelhouse.

She has an expressive mouth although her eyes are a bit soulless, but she is a cop so you'd expect that.

She's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. She doesn't seem to be livin'... until she bites you, and those black eyes roll over white

Depp wants his voice heard. Similar to what Elon Musk did buying Twitter.

The same thing happened to me. Laurie would talk shit to her friends and call me a monster. Eventually I talked to all these people at my fathers house and they learned the truth.

Depp continues to act like hes a human being, heard still trying to give the impression shes an angry bitch.

believe all strong wamen

Amber is going through a tough time guys. She needs our support because if she loses this other women's claims of abuse may not be taken seriously in the future.

#IHeardAmber

Spoiler

Amber is going through a tough time guys. She needs our support because if she loses this other women's claims of abuse may not be taken seriously in the future.

That would be the MeToo movement. The problem with causes is that no matter what is done, it's never good enough. They've basically said men are horrible people, but they want the support of doing the hard jobs that men do around the house. The women will claim they can hire people to do them, and guess who those people are? Men.

What gender makes up trade jobs of Plumbers, Electricians, AC Repair, Mechanics? Men. Sure, there's a few women who can supervise or do light work (exceptions). But the majority is men.

The majority of women are teachers, nurses, or stay at home moms.

Back