Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

says the guy that actually hired a private investigator to try and find out about who i am :lol:

whiny cunt

gerrymandering fail

New York judge approves congressional map, throwing Democrats into disarray | Reuters

May 21 (Reuters) - A New York judge approved a new congressional map that pits two veteran Democratic incumbents against one another and boosts Republican odds of capturing more seats in November's midterm elections, further endangering Democrats' fragile U.S. House majority.

The Democratic map would likely have given the party control of 22 of the state's 26 congressional seats this fall, serving to counterbalance similarly partisan maps passed in Republican-dominated states such as Florida, Georgia and Texas.

The new map represents a bitterly disappointing outcome for Democrats, who used their legislative majorities to push through an aggressive gerrymander. But after Republicans sued, the courts ruled that the Democratic map ran afoul of a 2014 constitutional amendment aimed at removing partisanship from redistricting.

:lol:

Biden's "First Black Lesbian Press Secretary" Immediately Fired After First Week!

I know Trump cycled through some people pretty fast, but this is next level dysfunction. This is a festivus miracle to have Nina Jankowicz and Karine Jean-Pierre get hammered flatter than shit in the same week.

And they pulled a Middle of the night switcheroo to bring in Anita Dunn who coined the ULTRA MAGA tagline.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby has been brought over to the White House to help with communications after the disastrous debut this week of Karine Jean-Pierre taking over as press secretary from the departed Jen Psaki. The Biden administration made the announcement Friday night following leaks to the press.

Pentagon Spox John Kirby Brought Over to Help White House After Karine Jean-Pierre’s Disastrous Debut as Press Secretary

Mr. Kirby goes to the White House

The announcement of Kirby being brought in to help Biden White House messaging comes on the heels of a similar move bringing Chairman Mao fan Anita Dunn back to the White House to help on communication strategy.

Mao Lover Anita Dunn to Return to West Wing as Regime Braces For GOP Investigations of Joe Biden

The only way to present this is to find a press secretary as old, slow, mumbling, and dysfunctional as ByeDone
Just leave the press shaking their heads wondering how to ask a dumbed down enough question that the Press Secretary will never answer coherently anyway.

The only way to present this is to find a press secretary as old, slow, mumbling, and dysfunctional as ByeDone
Just leave the press shaking their heads wondering how to ask a dumbed down enough question that the Press Secretary will never answer coherently anyway.

How about Roseanne Roseannadanna?

For the record: no one ever hired a PI to investigate the racist Texan. What IS in evidence is the fact that he investigated Lisa (not registered here, never posted here), and posted her personal pictures here, and place of residence. She has/had nothing to do with this place or him, but he brought her and her personal things that he found in here, and posted them. Unless the approving adminstrator Fool, has deleted the threads, Lisa's personal photographs, her personal information and everything he could find, is still posted to TW.

Because of that Texan.

That is the person he is.

ya havax is a creepy nexter who cries every time ppl make fun of him for being a fat virgin, welcome to TW.

That person isn't even mid-school, yet has managed to dox several people that have disappointed him. He has no friends, and has managed to be the king of rep? Who among you has been repping him this much, this fast?

Anyone?

He's been using a script. Fat people do that a lot.

That person isn't even mid-school, yet has managed to dox several people that have disappointed him. He has no friends, and has managed to be the king of rep? Who among you has been repping him this much, this fast?

Anyone?

He's been using a script. Fat people do that a lot.

LMAO. You are such an idiot. I can't believe youre actually butt hurt that I have more rep than you haha

And I promise you I have never used a script for that stupid shit

Also I'm willing to bet that I have way more friends in real life and online than you. gg

Last edited:
I was worried about havax doxxing my wife...
but then I realized I already had
Loco Hombre Off the Mexico by SeVeReD - TribalWar Forums
and wtf she has as many pictures of herself wide spread on the internet as she can manage (and please post real information about her to help her spread her persona)

The only people we have to worry about is Vindster alerting the FBI with his fake delusional white supremacist narrative that I'm sure the deep state would love to roll with like they did the Steele dossier... Licenced to Lie globalists that they are.

typical tw commie thread derail

let's get some prog winning talking points in the BIDEN thread

so many winning points like medicare for all, roe v wade being codified biden's first day, decriminalized weed, increased taxes on the wealthy, real police reform, decreased military spending etc

biden winning so much let's talk about that =)

Last edited:
As far as dragging Lisa, into TW against her will, posting her personal information, her photographs, and even her diary stuff-- and posting it here, will never be forgotten. She did nothing to him, she hadn't even registered here or posted.

And when getting caught the response was : "tee-hee."

This is more a problem with Fool doing nothing about it, than a fat new-comer thinking he's a hacker.

Lesson: What we now know-- this Texan is always wanting details or pictures of whatever is being posted about, and he is going to look at the site they came from and extract everything he can, and post things here. That is the person he is, and Fool will protect him.

That is the person he is.

Havax always rages because he can't intellectually debate a lot of the time so he resorts to nexting and reeeing

Not surprised at all hes also a fake "Christian" and falls for all deepstate maga q anon stuff :shrug:

Havax always rages because he can't intellectually debate a lot of the time so he resorts to nexting and reeeing

Not surprised at all hes also a fake "Christian" and falls for all deepstate maga q anon stuff :shrug:

Exactly this.

He starts talking to us by our first names, like we are buddies, asking for more pictures of my family, asking for more pictures of your sister.

He is sick, and Fool needs to address his behaviour. He is a very sick man.

Back