Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report

trump has aids?

tbh it still works :harambe:

1200-666-fifth-qatar-650x405.jpg

I like that jewy looking fellow on the left, but my boy on the right has that oil money swagger

One thing January 6th showed was just how pathetic a divided America is. Put an exclamation point on mass confirmation bias.

It was never a coup, it was a protest that got out of hand with help of a few very determined operatives.

Those that participated are not patriots.

Trump handled the event very poorly.

Pence did the right thing.

The Democrats are using the event for a political edge.

The two parties want us divided, following either of them is bad for America. (This is my confirmation bias I guess).

I mostly agree with you.

aliens-newt.gif

On an individual level, it likely wasn't intended to be a coup attempt; but collectively, that's essentially what it amounted to. I think some of these people legit wanted to hang the V.P.

The lesson is Trump sitting on a couch, waffling on a coup and not doing enough to stop it is nearly as powerful as the entire media working in coordination with federal agencies to suppress information and therefore clearly more dangerous.

You don't know the first thing about working with national news media, Rob.

Easy way to find out: read the report.

The report is dripping with easily recognized biased language, and stretches a lot of non-criminal activity into malicious behavior through narrative framing. It unironically includes "The Big Lie", as if it wasn't a politically motivated talking point. So again I wonder why it takes 2 years to try to validate the presupposition that Trump attempted a coup, only to wind up with criminal referrals for Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, Conspiracy to Defraud, and lying which not only falls far short of the claim but also ventures much further into purposeful vagueries. :shrug:

The report is dripping with easily recognized biased language, and stretches a lot of non-criminal activity into malicious behavior through narrative framing. It unironically includes "The Big Lie", as if it wasn't a politically motivated talking point. So again I wonder why it takes 2 years to try to validate the presupposition that Trump attempted a coup, only to wind up with criminal referrals for Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, Conspiracy to Defraud, and lying which not only falls far short of the claim but also ventures much further into purposeful vagueries. :shrug:

I'll grant there is some bias in the report's language. But, having just completed a Congressional commission report this past year, I'll say that there are times bias is warranted.

I'm biased against traitors. And that's not a bad thing.

It was a dismissive response to Vanster's nonsensical post, Stephen. :)

I'm just protective of the Fourth Estate. The few real journalists remaining deserve respect for what they do; but the mega-corporation-media-conglomerates are admittedly deserving of ire.

I'll grant there is some bias in the report's language. But, having just completed a Congressional commission report this past year, I'll say that there are times bias is warranted.

I'm biased against traitors. And that's not a bad thing.

and just who do you think is a traitor, you utter piece of shit?

How is the "big lie" a talking point? The president created a massive lie about the election being stolen. Seems straightforward to me that a person in supreme power shouldn't make up a massive lie like that that damages democracy.

:harambe:

And yes it's politically slanted but it doesn't mean he's not guilty. :shrug:

Most of tw supported Benghazi and all the other witch hunt investigations btw.

Last edited:
Back