Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

Interestingly enough sinister is latin for “on the left side, unlucky, inauspicious"

that's a lot of stuff you imagine about what I, a random internet stranger, think

and still not a peep about the very real fact of Matt Gaetz actively enabling human trafficking

that's a lot of stuff you imagine about what I, a random internet stranger, think

and still not a peep about the very real fact of Matt Gaetz actively enabling human trafficking

i don't really give a shit about matt gaetz, but could you please post your proof of him trafficking? as far as i know, so far it's only an accusation, and it's still alleged. has he been convicted with proof yet? please post it to clear it up. thanks.

stop imagining what I think and validate my beliefs of what you think about matt gaetz

i don't really give a shit about matt gaetz, but could you please post your proof of him trafficking? as far as i know, so far it's only an accusation, and it's still alleged. has he been convicted with proof yet? please post it to clear it up. thanks.
did I say he was trafficking?

Spoiler

is a very real fact different than a regular fact

I can't keep my facts straight

tip your bartender 

Stop falling for the FED pussy traps you pussies
I don't care about bitches being used by the FED

READ the worthless bills Amapedo

idk y amadeus defends pedos either and id like more details from him on it exactly like why forgive these types ever etc

LOL yeah the guy didn't vote Yes for a couple of useless bills that just create more government for no reason because we had human trafficking laws in place already, so he's definitely a human trafficking enabler good God

Back