What would you use for home defense if you didn't own a gun?

I have a large group of ill-tempered trained attack badgers patrolling the perimeter of my estate.

very few intruders ever get in, and those who do, don't ever get out.

teratos are you too poor to live in a nice area so you live in a shithole ghetto under the guise of it being safer?

its like youve never even been to a nice neighborhood before

No.

It seems intelligent discussion isn't a possibility with you. I blame your poor education and mediocre mental ability.

To be fair, they weren't separate incidents. It was the same 4 kids each time.

A hot Russian police detective came over last night wearing a mini-skirt and open carrying a 1911.

She had a bunch of photos of black kids arrested for burglary in the last couple days. My roommate and I were able to ID a couple of them.

Stop Snitchin.

honestly, poor neighborhoods have lots of crime because of the shitty thieves that will just grab CDs, a playstation and go pawn them. The higher end neighborhoods only have the career criminals steal from them. These are the people that you would never notice breaking into your house because they watch the place for weeks before hand.

honestly, poor neighborhoods have lots of crime because of the shitty thieves that will just grab CDs, a playstation and go pawn them. The higher end neighborhoods only have the career criminals steal from them. These are the people that you would never notice breaking into your house because they watch the place for weeks before hand.

In summary:

poor neighborhoods have local crackheads.

rich neighborhoods have professional thieves.

You're highly unlikely to disturb the latter, because you're highly unlikely to know about them. It's highly unwise to disturb the former, because they're only likely to take cheap shit they can sell easily (which your insurance should easily replace) and they may not behave entirely predictably when confronted.

robin-hood-crowe.jpg

Lots of nifty looking weapons, but I prefer to stick to the basics. (less my firearms of course lol)

P1010059.jpg

Tomahawks rock.

Back