What would you use for home defense if you didn't own a gun?

I imagine every nerd that does something like that gets some huge unwieldy weapon and never considers that his shitty apartment doesnt have enough room to swing a battle axe around without getting it stuck in the ceiling

so dont embarrass yourself and get your giant penis compensating claymore stuck in your drywall

I would set up a series of trap doors that I could trigger from my bedroom. They would all fall into a ball pit so the intruder would get an unexpected laugh. Then the ball pit would fall and he'd be impaled on some large spikes.

I would set up a series of trap doors that I could trigger from my bedroom. They would all fall into a ball pit so the intruder would get an unexpected laugh. Then the ball pit would fall and he'd be impaled on some large spikes.
not to mention that ball pits are a breeding ground for disease. kids pee in those things constantly.

288752856_415bc60226.jpg

living in fear of everyone and everything seems to be kind of a republican trait. Not many people know this, but I'm not a republican. (shh. don't tell).

I have several guns, but I don't keep them loaded, and I don't worry about the scary niggers or the evil terrorists or zombies or gay mexicans or whatever. :shrug: Haven't died yet.

hey cool its pagy coming into a gun thread repeating his "gun owners live in fear" argument

i dont know why i even read most types of threads anymore, its the same posters saying the same things. well, at least you are consistent, pagy.

edit, awesome, and now bad crc comes in a politicizes the issue. yeah, buddy!

Back