What would you use for home defense if you didn't own a gun?

wolverine-claws.jpg

teratos are you too poor to live in a nice area so you live in a shithole ghetto under the guise of it being safer?

its like youve never even been to a nice neighborhood before

You know I had one successful break-in and 3 attempted break-ins in the last week, right?

And you know that a couple months ago, masked gunmen were barging into houses, beating and tying up Temple students, and stealing all of their shit, right?

In conclusion, you're a fucking retard.

Dude... 4 break ins in a week? Why are the students not rioting for school involvement? That is a terrible fucking neighborhood.

You need to go all extreme redneck and setup an archery range in the back and spend hours cleaning guns on your front porch while listening to freebird and drinking beer from mason jars. Set the tone.

I would devise a series of clever traps that a smart thief might be able to crack, but under pressure most idiots would suffer horrible deaths.

Who said I was anti gun? I live in the state with some of the most liberal gun laws in the union, and proud to support those laws.

I'm not an idiot. My mommy chooses to live in a nice area where I'm not likely to run into gang bangers every night of the week.

Fixed.

Dude... 4 break ins in a week? Why are the students not rioting for school involvement? That is a terrible fucking neighborhood.

You need to go all extreme redneck and setup an archery range in the back and spend hours cleaning guns on your front porch while listening to freebird and drinking beer from mason jars. Set the tone.
To be fair, they weren't separate incidents. It was the same 4 kids each time.

A hot Russian police detective came over last night wearing a mini-skirt and open carrying a 1911.

She had a bunch of photos of black kids arrested for burglary in the last couple days. My roommate and I were able to ID a couple of them.

The-Ultimate-Weapon-The-Spoon.jpg

You can go from eating soup to whooping ass in no time flat.

I also suggest the fallout suit for intimidation factor....on the off chance the spoon theory doesn't work so well.

I understand where mstrike's coming from... i'm a college student living in an apartment near school... it's not our fault that the types of places most college kids can afford are usually in fairly low income and high crime parts of town

and yes you can live in the dorms, but who wants to share a room for 4 years?

that being said, i have a 1911 for home defense and hope i'll never have to use it.... if not a gun i vote huge crocodile dundee style bowie knife

p6612820dt.jpg

Ive always loved playing around with tomahawks. This one is sharp as fuck, retains its edge in the field, and very well balanced for tossing.

Back